Guess what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikehoney

Reaction score
I just now figured this out!Sometimes,when you buy the plant from the shop,it will grow money!I never knew that because I always got the man-eating plant on it!WOW!Try it when you get the plant!Hope I helped you out,because I LOVE helping others! :pochitchi:

-ilikehoney :chohimetchi:

Yeah, the shovel does the same thing!! I learnt all of that stuff on my V2s (I have 5 tamas lol) :) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
on a v4 click on the mail icon and then on the future cookie (the star) then you will see it tells you your future. first it will tell you what chance there is to get money. the more stars you get the bigger chance you have to get money from the plant, shovel or the fishing pole!!! :eek:

s

sa

san

sanc

sanch

sancha

sanch

sanc

san

sa

s

Last edited by a moderator:
I just now figured this out!Sometimes,when you buy the plant from the shop,it will grow money!I never knew that because I always got the man-eating plant on it!WOW!Try it when you get the plant!Hope I helped you out,because I LOVE helping others! :(

-ilikehoney :chohimetchi:
Here r some more things that give points:

fishing pole

lamp

chest

shovel

plant

Thanks,

I knew that, but still good to refresh my memory! hah :)

By the way, i have 5 tamas my self, and they're hard work!

Whoops sorry (off topic)

bye! xxo

Hi, ilikehoney!

I like the helpful Tip you gave us. Some members know this already, but this is very helpful to new ones. :angry:

May I add to the Tip?

Yes there are also other things that can give you rewards/and bad things.

They are:

-shovels

-Mail (from King)

-Chest

-Lamp

-Fishing pole

-Plant

PLANT

They all can give you money, or food. The plant may turn up to be a Tamagotchi Sunflower which your Tamagotchi Praises. You may also get the bad Flower, which your Tamagotchi Gets angry at. You may loose happy hearts. (not determined). Another possiblitly is for you to get money, or a cake. These both make your Tamagotchi Happy.

SHOVEL

Shovel is pretty much the same thing. Execpt it digs. You can get points and cakes too. I'm not very sure what the bad things are.

CHEST/LAMP

These are good keepers. There are bad effects, your Tamagothci may turn into an old timer or a baby. After a few seconds it will change back. All your Happy and Hungary Hearts will be gone. Good Effects, you may get points (over 1000 mostly) and Items, such as rollerblades, food and other items.

The Lamp, the genie comes, and grants you a wish. Sometimes its good, sometimes, not. Possibly you might still have the Chest or Lamp after you use it.

FISHING POLE

There are bad and good effects. Fishing poles may give you a big fish, whicg isnt worth anything. It may give you a tin can too. With nothing. You may get points, Items and Food too.

MAIL

This is a function for Tamagotchi Connection V4. King gives you three presents. one is the Make-up. He sometimes comes qand gives you presents, liek Items and Food.

-KG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back