Whoa...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamateam_silver

Reaction score
Ok, so I went to tamatown v4, entered my v4 password and my username, but I forgot to put a space before my username, Moon! So it, refused me. I didn't realize my mistake, and typed in Moons, just to see what would happen! Instead, it brought me in, but the character was a Toskatchi! I just logged into someone elses's account!!!!! Weird coincident! :furawatchi:

Wow, thats so cool! :furawatchi: I did not know that could happen, I might go on and try to get in on someone else's account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't either. :mametchi: I know it's not nice, but I couldn't help going into the parents room, it was a Sebiretchi. Before it could give me money, I exited. It had no Grandparents.

Actually, that's pretty common, but it's not someone else's account. The password and username stores special info, such as grandparents, parents, and donations. If you type a random username and password, the info in them could match up to be anything. Sort of hard to explain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. This is probably a stupid idea, but we should put our passwords and usernames for TamaTown here and then other people can log on our TamaTown accounts, just for fun. Maybe they can pm you the logout password, too. Just an idea!

///Matchy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back