Help! My V3's battery died!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
ok so my V3's battery is dieing(sp?)! :) i don't know what kind of battery it takes either! can somebody PLEASE tell me what kind of battery it takes and after i change the battery how do i get my tama back???!!!

the battery type is the numbers and letters written on the battery. to get it back you should download it. do not repeat not select 'reset'

the battery type is the numbers and letters written on the battery. to get it back you should download it. do not repeat not select 'reset'
ok thanks! :) and thanks for telling me to press download and NOT reset! i probably would have pressed reset if u didn't tell me that! lol :eek:

:ph34r: don't worry! the battery you need is a 3v DL2032 + . a really good place to get them is Longs Drug Store; they come in packs of 2 for about $5 so after you put the battery in, you just press download, and youve got ur tama back!

It is alright once you get a new battery just push B and then download and u will have ur tama bak

The 'CR2032' batteries also work on tamagotchis. To save your batteries energy, don't connect as much and don't play too many games. Also, keeping the sound off will help the battery last longer too. :D
I brought a pack of 25 batteries from ebay for only £1.50 - so I'd sugges to look there:

https://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?c...ries&category0=

-sk8er girl-
Thanks for that link! I never thought to buy batteries on ebay.

Me neither. I thought you could get them at Wal-mart?

Me neither. I thought you could get them at Wal-mart?
You can, but eBayers tend to sell mass quantities of them (Packs of 20+) at low prices whereas Wal*mart will charge a bit more for only two or three batteries. You'll have to wait a bit longer for shipping and such, but it'll be quite a while before the average tama fan needs more batteries if you buy 20 or so off of ebay for a few bucks. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back