Really late bedtime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meef

Reaction score
Last night my Nieces' tamagotchi (Maskutchi) didn't go to sleep until 11pm :lol:

her time is set correctly aswell!

My tamagotchis' are always asleep by 9pm, the latest i have known has been 10pm............but 11pm thats just weird, is it normal??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that is late. But I don't really know because my time is opposite because I take it to clubs and stuff. But it seems like 11:00 is really late. I thought they go to bed at 8 or 9.

- RoboJoe

Unhealthly characters tend to stay up that late so its normal.

Unhealthly characters tend to stay up that late so its normal.
Unhealthy characters? Mine went to bed last night at 11 as well. I dont think its cuz they are unhealthy. My tama hasnt beeped at me and hes always 4hearts on hunger and happy

Unhealthy characters? Mine went to bed last night at 11 as well. I dont think its cuz they are unhealthy. My tama hasnt beeped at me and hes always 4hearts on hunger and happy
Weird, maybe its a guess time then.

Last night my Nieces' tamagotchi (Maskutchi) didn't go to sleep until 11pm :p her time is set correctly aswell!

My tamagotchis' are always asleep by 9pm, the latest i have known has been 10pm............but 11pm thats just weird, is it normal??
yes :( like to stay up very late! they always keep me awake! lol :(

yes :D like to stay up very late! they always keep me awake! lol :p
Ummmm, no afence, but, :wub: and :blink: are one of the worst carectors you can get. I really like them though! I really want a :lol: . They where there mask to hide there emotions. :( i feel sooooo sad for them! *Walks up to the ninja and masked guy and gives them great big hugs*The ninja wons are great because they have ajility and on v.1, they have the best gifts! :D :eek: B) :D :D

Last night my Nieces' tamagotchi (Maskutchi) didn't go to sleep until 11pm :D her time is set correctly aswell!

you can alwase change the time. at 9:00, change it to 11:00 and it will sleep. You can also wake it up that way! :blink: Hope i helped.

~Alayna~

---------- Bark! Like my puppy? I can make him WAY etter, but they alwase squish

11-* * 11 him to the side.

11---*--11

--1---1-

1------1

1-------1

1--------1-1111

1---------1-111

1--1-------1-1

1--1--------1

1--1111-----1

----------

11---*--11

--1---1--

1------1

1-------1

1--------1-1111

1---------1-111

1--1-------1-1

1--1--------1

1--1111-----1

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

mmmmmmmmmm yeah! You r doin my thing! I am an expert at bedtime! Contact me 4 further details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back