My tama can't get a job!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaLagoon

Reaction score
My v4 tama is 4 years old a mimitchi and has 137 int points, 76 art points and 71 social points!! i got a ton of (!) message but no one comes to meet my tamagotchi! I can't get a job!!! :angry: PLZ HELP :eek:

Oh ya and it evolved into an adult at 2 years old! I dont know if it even graduated and he won't go to school! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My v4 tama is 4 years old a mimitchi and has 137 int points, 76 art points and 71 social points!! i got a ton of (!) message but no one comes to meet my tamagotchi! I can't get a job!!! :( PLZ HELP ^_^ Oh ya and it evolved into an adult at 2 years old! I dont know if it even graduated and he won't go to school! :mellow:
i never even knew it was even possible for a tama to evolve into an adult at 2! lol but i don't really know why ur tama can't go to school...but did u enter it in pre-school??? that's the only reason i can think of! but i don't know. my tama was still in pre-school for a little bit when it was a teen. ^_^

oooh thx i always went to those places but i didnt know i had 2 press a... thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back