YIPPEE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
I GOT MY V4 JUST 1 HOUR AGO AND I OPENED AND STARTED IT 50 MINS AGO!!!!!!!!! IT'S IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!! I LOV IT!! CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME ANY TIPS ON IT? OR LIKE EXPLAIN WHAT THE PENCIL FLOWER AND STAR IS?????

In your plastic case that the V4 comes in, in the very back, is the instruction manual that will tell you all about your new V4 toy. :p If you'd like a certain character, I suggest experimenting with different diets. I got a Mametchi and I fed him only Bread and Oranges. :D Good luck!

I can understand that you are excited, because I was also when I got my V4, but please lay off on the caps lock! It gets a bit hard to read. :D

pencil= intelligence, gained by played shape when you're a teen and older. stars= creative, gained by playing dance when you're a teen or older. flower= niceness, gained by playing flags when you're a teen or older. the adult pet is decided by which of the three u have the most points in, or by how you treat it. there are heaps of guides around the site...look in "help for new tamagotchi owners" or whatever thats called

EDIT: Sorry everyone, double post! (Laptop is a bit slow today)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back