Oh noo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flute

Reaction score
i received mail to choose a job, and while i was scrolling through the jobs, i decided to go and look at the chart on my comp on how to recognise the V4 job screens, and i left the screen for too long, and when i got back, the screen had gone back to normal and i didn't have any mail AND my tama shakes it head when i press 'work'.

Is it going to stay unemployed forever or do i have to wait for the next mail or won't i get it?? :furawatchi:

EDIT:

Thanks everyone for your help! :D I got another job invitation today! (my tama is now a baker, the game's so fun!)

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry, that happened to me once too. In about half a day to a day, you should get another job invitation.

Nothing to worry about. I had a Gozuratchi that didn't get a job. I got the invitation 3 times and still nothing. I suggest if you want, you can make your tama smarter, fashion points, or kindness points you can use these games:

Shape: Intelligance points (You can become a worker at the lab, school, TV station, or hospital if you have enough intelligance points.)

Dance: Style points (You can be a hair dresser if you have enough of style points)

Flag: Kindness points (You can become a nanny if you have enough kindness points)

Hoped I've helped you out in your situation. :wub:

P.S. Don't freak out, you're Tamagotchi WILL get employed! You just have to be patient. :(

~It's Tina!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe your tamagotchi is too Hungry/Happy to go to work. Make sure your tamagotchi is at it's minimum weight, also :wub:

//Tama*Lover

It has happened to my friend dont worry about it you will get another [!] and go off to work :( .

:wub:

Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back