present glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

Reaction score
well, i was connecting my version 3 with my version 1. my version 3 came over to my version 1 tamagotchi to give it a present. my version 1 tamagotchi is an adult memetchi but it got a ball, which is kind of a waste because it can't use it. is that a glitch? i mean it receiving a ball for a gift. wouldn't it normaly get maracas or a hat as an item gift? sorry if my post sounds confusing. :(

Each tamagotchi character give out different presents look at this site to help you click here. But I'm not pretty sure about why Mametchi can't use the ball. Maybe because the v4 was programed to give out a certain present like that and probably randomly your tamagotchi got the present...

locky458

Locky, it was a version 3 with a version 1.

ANYWAY, I don't think it's a glitch. A ball is one of the main presents Version ones receive is what I always thought. If it can't use it, it's probably because it's a Mametchi. Probably just another normal but not normal thing that happens on Tamas. :D

GotchiGirl96 :D

;) Well maybe it is to old to play with some balls

its not a glitch and you know it dont start a topic like that again:D

its not a glitch and you know it dont start a topic like that again:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back