my grades!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry10

Reaction score
I recived a mail that took me to this school and the teacher was there and gave me a card and my tamagotchi started to cry ^_^ ! now it wont go to school! I tried to select work though it wont! HELP ;)

starry10

Dear Starry 10,

When you try to go to work does your tama charecter shake it's head? ^_^

If it does than that means you don't have a job yet because that's what my tamagotchi does when it gets bad grades so don't worry ^_^ because it probably happens to most of the tamagotchi V4 owners so please don't worry! ^_^

~tamagotchilover_160 ;)

It's just that you are done with preschool or kindergarden. Soon you will get a [!] and it will notify you that you are starting another school.

P.S. Was it the preschool teacher? Or the turtle, flower, and or the arts teacher? If it is the turtle, flower, and or the arts teacher then you are done with school. You will get a [!] that will tell you that you have to get a job. Just make sure that if you want a job that deals with intelligance you have to have 80 skill points in that catergory. Or if you want to be a hairdresser then you must have 80 skill points in fashion. And if you want to be a nanny or the preschool teacher you have to have 80 skill points in the kindness catergory.

Hoped I've helped.

~It's Tina!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back