this is really sad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has you tamagotchi ever died in your hands

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. :)

I remember my tama randomly died in school. I was so sad.

My friend thought I was crazy! :blink:

Ah well, he was a good tama!

I have, but it's out of plain cruelty. I let mine die underneath my pillow because it was version 3.

I'm sorry your Tama died orangegirlygirl. :p

No, my Tama has never died in my hands. Actually, I've never had a Tama die at all! :hitodetchi: Well, there was one (but he died from old age, not neglect); his name was Jop, and he was 56 ( :furawatchi: ) when he left me.

-Tamaguy#1 ;)

The first tamagotchi that died for me, I was holding it. It also had a baby!!!! So the baby died too ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have, but it's out of plain cruelty. I let mine die underneath my pillow because it was version 3.
JUST BECAUSE IT WAS A V3?! :lol: Why would you do that JUST because it was a V3?!?! I have a V3 but the battery died so I have to get a new battery for it. But it's kinda wrong to let a tama die because it's not a newer version. lol :angry:

And no I have never had a tama die in my hands yet. They (the ones who died) either died because I used to leave them at my dad's by accident (I go to my dad's on weekends) or they died in their sleep OR because I never knew how to pause them until I got my V4. Now I have a V3 and 2 V4's! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The first tamagotchi that died for me, I was holding it. It also had a baby!!!! So the baby died too <_< .
Thats what happened to me.

Its is very sad. Once I was holding both of my tamagotchi's and they both died at 11: 30 PM. It was really sad... <_<

But reset it and hey presto! NEW TAMAGOTCHI. :rolleyes:

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS A V3?! :huh: Why would you do that JUST because it was a V3?!?! I have a V3 but the battery died so I have to get a new battery for it. But it's kinda wrong to let a tama die because it's not a newer version. lol :chohimetchi:
And no I have never had a tama die in my hands yet. They (the ones who died) either died because I used to leave them at my dad's by accident (I go to my dad's on weekends) or they died in their sleep OR because I never knew how to pause them until I got my V4. Now I have a V3 and 2 V4's! :kuribotchi:
Lol, it was a new version at that time. But now I wouldn't do that. Lol.

It's really sad...I had a megatchi on my v3, and she was in perfect health, but then one day I heard her beep. She was sick, but then it started an omnimous series of beeping, and I couldn't do anything! Then....she froze, and poof! There was an angel tama. Sorry if I'm overdramatic, but it was ironic because on that same day I got a crown from the king!!! :rolleyes: I got so mad that I didn't play with my v3 for a looong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back