Confused!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambs

Reaction score
One day when I checked my V3 Tamagotchi it was 6 years old and I was looking forward for the matchmaker, then the next day my Tama turned 5!!! What happened???? :blink: :)

Did your batteries run out? if you reset download some times the ageing process can get messed up when that happens.

Did your batteries run out? if you reset download some times the ageing process can get messed up when that happens.
I never really download my tamagotchi, only when all of a sudden it dissappears, it happened to me once!

Maybe the batteries were low. Odd glitches can occur when your batteries are no good. Try replacing them. If you did reset and download this does slow down this aging process, but I don't think it would make your Tama a year younger. Just wait until tomorrow and it should be 6 again. ^_^

Maybe the batteries were low. Odd glitches can occur when your batteries are no good. Try replacing them. If you did reset and download this does slow down this aging process, but I don't think it would make your Tama a year younger. Just wait until tomorrow and it should be 6 again. :kuribotchi:
I don't think its that cos these are just new batteries, I'm soooooooooo confused! ^_^

my matchmacker never came and i forgot to put it to sleep at bedtime she was a maskchi she was 10 and when i woke up it looked like the matchmaker the otokitchi what happened!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :blink: :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:) :)

hi well guess what

for ambs well wooooooooow that is scary are you sure or is it just a other screen in stats that had five

mmmmmmmmmmm

and for

Diion Beyer well what happened is your tamagotchi was 10 years old right well that means it evovled again and that means you missed the matchmaker

i am a tama freak

lol

from princess pink

hope that helps

good job for getting to 10 years

diion

^_^ :) hi well guess what

for ambs well wooooooooow that is scary are you sure or is it just a other screen in stats that had five

mmmmmmmmmmm

and for

Diion Beyer well what happened is your tamagotchi was 10 years old right well that means it evovled again and that means you missed the matchmaker

i am a tama freak

lol

from princess pink

hope that helps

good job for getting to 10 years

diion
It was the age name and weight screen

wow that is weird. but just so you know, the matchmaker comes for them when they are 7. to make the matchmaker come faster, change the time to 2:59 twice and wait until it turns to 3:00 both times...the matchmaker should come. it worked for me every time! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back