character repition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nire

Reaction score
I have had many tamagotchi's over the years, and recently got a tamagotchi connection. my problem is, no matter how well i take care of my tamagotchi, it always grows into the Tarakotchi character. i have taken especially close care on my new tamagotchi and every time i get the same one. I got Kuchipatchi occasionally on my old tamagotchi but more often than not, i got tarakotchi. Does anyone have some tips or possible solutions to this? i would like to care for other variaties of characters.

Only let the hearts on Hunger and Happiness go down one-at-a-time, be sure to fill it straight away before another one empties.

Don't feed it lots of Snacks! It will become over-weight and get tooth-ache / if you do feed it a snack, make sure you work off the weight by playing a game!

hope this helps!!! :angry:

Yeah, I agree with meef :(

I've got tarakotchi at the moment but it's just had a baby so I'm hoping to train the baby better so I get a better character LOL :angry:

My other connexion is an ichigotchi at the moment but I'm hoping for something different to a tarakotchi when it evolves... :D

If you take really good care of it, and train it really well, then maybe you'll get something different? I think tarakotchi is one of the most popular characters because if you look at the growth charts it's a character that can evolve from quite a few of the teenagers.

Keep trying! (I will! hehe)

:(

Nire: I see what you mean now- the same thing just happened to my new tama. Aaarrgh! How annoying! I didn't want another tarakotchi! I looked after it really well, had 8 training bars as well and still I got tarakotchi... :blink:

I feel like re-setting it and starting over again but somehow that feels evil so I'll just continue with it and hope for something better next time.

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone in this! :)

Don't worry. This has happened to me a few times. Once I took nearly perfect care of my tamagotchis and still ended up with Gozarutchis!

I think that sometimes if you treat a Tamagotchi in a certain way to get a certain character, it might pass over to the next generation. Once I tried to get Gozarutchi by neglecting one of my tamagotchis. His descendents were Maskutchis and Gozarutchis for about 3 gens afterwards. I'm not sure if my theory is correct, though.

please don't bring back old topics......this is from 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back