"A Letter From Bandai To TamaTalk Members"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi!

I was just wondering what comments people had on this!

My comment is that BanDai is VERY careing and nice to do this. I am so glad that i am part of TamaTalk and the Tamagotchi Phernomonom.

Any other comments?

-jappyx

i think its awesome bandaii is doing this! yay! tama 2 is coming out in june! i'm checking the stores everyday until i see my tama! i already have enough money saved up and everything! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well, last letter i was disgusted.

They had simply taken a standardised latter and adressed it to TamaTalk (I saw it on their site)

This time, they've changed.

I'm off to their webby now to see......

The last letter posted was only a press release... So the world at large fot it. :blink:

I personally think they have been great. They have really opened up to the fans and fan sites lately.

I agree.... Not only do they make Tamagotchis, they are friendly about it too ;) . I am now a bigger fan of BanDai!

What is digivi- whatever? Oh, and Bandai is soooo nice. They replyed by a letter to me that I can repair/replace my old tama! And they gave me a new battery!! XD :3

they are really nice people. if they havent set this up then i wouldnt be talking to the new friends i made. ^_^ :wub: :p :wacko: :ph34r:
BanDai did not make this place... Admin did.

Ah, but what if Admin works for Bandai? *cunning*

anyway, they're really starting to make an effort with fans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back