What kind of Tama do U have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of Tamagotchi do YOU have??

• V.1 or older

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont have any!!

• What are tamagotchis?

• V.2

• v.3

• V.4!!!!!!!! (OH YEAH!!!)

• dont have one and never will

• my parents wont let me have one:(

• I have several of these

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone! i luv hearing about other people's tamas, so please vote in the poll! i wanna see some replies, too! :angry: :huh: :blink:
:( :D ;) I have V.1, 2, 3, and 4, but that isn't an option and all my others are out of batteries... we never bother to replace them.

hey everyone! i luv hearing about other people's tamas, so please vote in the poll! i wanna see some replies, too! :blink: :blink: :blink:
I have version 1. It is my only Tamagotchi. Well, actually, I have a version 3. But... the circuitboard rusted quite badly on my plane flight. (Not sure how, so please don't ask!) My Tamagotchi is on 66th Generation, an Oniontchi.

I have a Japenese Tamagotchi ( black with red buttons) really old I guess, I bought it on ebay for $58.99 it almost took forever for it to mail in-but it was worth it!

I picked V4 because I have two V4's and a V3. One of my V4's is a Mimitchi( :unsure: ) and my other one is a Gozarutchi( :D )! I don't really like the Gozarutchi but i'ts ok because my other V4 and the Gozarutchi have 4 hearts under their names on the Friend list! :wacko:

i have a v4 (!!) and a v3. i want a devilgotchi and a santagotchi, but i here their rare and EXPENSIVE ($$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back