Save the Tarakotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you had a Tarakotchi would you neglect it?

• OMG! Of corse not, they are so cute!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Duhh... Who wouldn't kill a stupid stinky foot duck!!!

• I don't know what a Tarakotchi is???

• I always kill my Tamagotchi, characters don't matter to me (considering they ussally are dead be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shammiboo

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]My friend had a Tarakotchi once and she said: "Not another one of these stupid ******* ducks! I hate them! I'm gonna reset my Tamagotchi."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]My friend had a Tarakotchi once and she said: "Not another one of these stupid ******* ducks! I hate them! I'm gonna reset my Tamagotchi."[/SIZE]
And who just happen 2 say that??????

Although this has been done before, my point on Maskutchi still stands here. It's not the Tama's fault if you're a sub-par player and it becomes a Tarakotchi (I think it's one of the 'lesser' characters). Besides, my current Tama recently had a baby with a Tarakotchi the Matchmaker offered. If all Tarakotchis were killed, that'd mean my Tama's baby wouldn't exist! :D I think all tamagotchis should be treated well, be it a Mametchi, Maskutchi, Tarakotchi, or anything in between.

Ehhh....
This is a copy of mangorox's masktchi petetion!!!!!!!
:unsure: [SIZE=21pt]Maybe the reson it's a copy is because mangorox is my best friend and we go to school together, we were gonna make heaps of these for the Tamagotchi characters that people complain about like: Masktchi, Tarakotchi, Gozarutchi and so on, besides at school I was the one who made up the idea of the Masktchi petition poll.[/SIZE] :D

i wish the person who said that was right infront of me so i could woop there ***!!!!(i take karate.even check my profile.

i wish the person who said that was right infront of me so i could woop there ***!!!!(i take karate.even check my profile.
What do you plan on accomplishing by trying to boast about taking karate? You're really not making youself look tough.

And yes, I say save ALL tamagotchis!

im just really mad okay!!now leave ME alone!!!!!
If you're really angry then I would recommend stepping away from the computer and taking your anger out on a pillow instead of other members!

Okay, I'm just ignoring the fight. Its not a big deal anyways. And yes! Save the Tarakotchis! I love ducks! :angry:

sorry i was just in a bad mood.any ways,how could some body kill those poor little tarakotchis?there SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! :wub: :D :D :D :wub: :wub:

I hate Tarakotchis, but I wouldn't kill them. I had a Tarakotchi on my last Generation, but I didn't kill it. I just put the costume over it!

-Twirly :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back