tamatown v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frodo 123

Reaction score
my uncle works at bandai and hes well not really a tamagatchi worker but i asked him to ask someone about it and he told me that mama town or city will be open by may 18 maybe before if bandai puts some effort in to it and the v4 tamatown will be fiished by christmas 07 plus there is going to be a new tamatown tamatown v4.5 which is realising in fall 07 the town will have lots more things i dont want to ruin anything about it so wait and see

p.s what does ooc mean

a tamagotchi v4.5 better not be a new tamagotchi....this always happens; as soon as a new awesome tama comes into stores, they make ANOTHER new version, and so everyone is, like, practically wasting thier money buying all the the new ones that come out

if u know what i mean

:D

my uncle works at bandai and hes well not really a tamagatchi worker but i asked him to ask someone about it and he told me that mama town or city will be open by may 18 maybe before if bandai puts some effort in to it and the v4 tamatown will be fiished by christmas 07 plus there is going to be a new tamatown tamatown v4.5 which is realising in fall 07 the town will have lots more things i dont want to ruin anything about it so wait and see

p.s what does ooc mean
May's long,plus it's 2 days before my b-day.YAY!

For a second I was gonna say, "But it's fall already!" but then realised that America is in the NORTHERN hemisphere... so it's gonna be fall in spring... I don't get it. For us, Easter comes in Autumn ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back