Donations?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoo

Reaction score
I Donated 5k on my V4.

How many points was i supposed to donate for the first souviner?

But thats at home.

45minute drive away.

Can someone tell me?

I donated an extra 1k to see what happens.

now i have 44k with me.

you are supposed to donate 30,000,000 coins to the king to get i souviner i think it is a royal costume then if you where it the king gives you a code for "Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2" but i am really not sure so dont go by this;) :D :eek:

obviously, you aren't sure.

Holy Cow. 30,000,000

xDDDDD

Is anyone else there?

If its 20k, I`ll go on tamatown and earn points to donate.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoting the V4 TamaTown FAQ:

Q: How can I visit the Tamagotchi King using my V4 toy?

His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King, allows only those who are pure of heart to enter his chambers. Therefore, you will need to make a donation to his national charity. However, you must also prove your continued dedication as a charity patron. You must make at least three individual donations in a sequence of 20,000 points, 70,000 points, and then 200,000 points. After making each of your three donations, you will be given a unique gift from the King. Additionally, once you have visited him three times, you can be given a surprise gift not yet revealed!

You need to donate 20000 (twenty thousand) gp. guess what tam i got!! :ichigotchi:

The unrevealed gift is a royal costume when you WEAR the souvenirs :furawatchi: Ask me for more assistance. :huh:

today the king came and gave me a ring.

What do i do?

Does it give me a password if i use it?

:D I Have 4 different tickets, which i will get passwords from soon.

(when i can get on tamatown)

today the king came and gave me a ring.What do i do?

Does it give me a password if i use it?

:lol: I Have 4 different tickets, which i will get passwords from soon.

(when i can get on tamatown)
The King gives some randomly selected gifts sometimes: bags of Gotchi points, ring (admire it once, then it goes away - no password, etc.), bouquet of flowers (use it once, then it goes away), various food or snack items, a treasure chest, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back