tama bed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tamagirl4ever~

Reaction score
i luv it and it is so easy to make.

you need-

foil

pins

old rag

first you mold the foil like your tama so it will fit.

next you cut a old rag to make a little blaket.

make sure it is not to thick.

then you use the pins to hold the tama blaket on the tama bed.

then your done.

have more ideas post them on so we can make a book of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
foil isn't really good.

It wrinkles very easily, so you might not be able to use it too much if you're not careful. >w<

My idea was to get clay, and mold around the little plastic that comes with your tamagotchi, then take out the plastic.

Let it dry, and spray it with something, just so when you put your tama there, it won't smell like clay... Don't know why people will smell it though. XD

foil isn't really good.It wrinkles very easily, so you might not be able to use it too much if you're not careful. >w<

My idea was to get clay, and mold around the little plastic that comes with your tamagotchi, then take out the plastic.

Let it dry, and spray it with something, just so when you put your tama there, it won't smell like clay... Don't know why people will smell it though. XD
you use a lot of foil to do and mold it all together like your tama.

foil isn't really good.It wrinkles very easily, so you might not be able to use it too much if you're not careful. >w<

I like your clay idea...but if you use enough foil and take care of the bed for your tama it MIGHT last for a while! And instead of letting it dry- it'll take forever! - you canbake the clay for 30 minutes depending on what kind of clay you use and how much clay you use to make it. You might need to bake it for over 30 minutes or less than 30 minutes. And you can put designs on it too! :( And to bake the clay tou need to have a small glass pan with sides. It bakes better in that! I might try this too! That would be so cool to have beds for my tamas! :( :(

i knwo something else.I made a little night gown for mine.

U need:

Fabric

Thread

Needle(swewing)

Sissors

Make a s**t 1 and a half the size of ur tama.Then u sew the edges.Cut a square and 3 holes or 1 oval around the buttins. and wala! A night gown for your tama!

Cutecat13 :D ;) :D :wub: :D :D :D :D :D :) :p B) :D

I just took the plastic thing that the tama came with and whenever it goes sleepy bye I put in in there and cover it with a tissue xD

You will need to have an origami bowl. Fold at least two tissues into square-like shapes. Put them into the bowl. Make a pillow by folding another the tissue into a small rectangle toroughly fit the top inside part of the bowl. That's your pillow. If you want you can take another tissue and use it as the blanket. Also if you want you can take another tissue & put it on top of your "mattress"(decoration so make sure corners stick out). You can also move the pillow a little more up. You can also make another pillow and 'stand it'(Decor).

You can add extra things to make it better. Maybe you'll make a handle for it so you can carry it around like a baby sleeping. You can make it out of tissue but it's probably not going to be strong enough with your tama in it. So if you decide to use weak material like tissue to make a handle I suggest you test it gradually maling it harder for the handle(test for any kind of material) or you can just keep it as a decoration.

I wouldnt use an OLD RAG for a Tamagotchi blanket! Anyways, I make my Tamagotchi beds out of Trix yogurt cups. I just cover it in foil. And for the blanket I use my cousins Bratz Babyz blankets.

I like your ideas a lot, but if you're too lazy to make separate beds, take a box just right for the number of your tamas and decorate it. Put cotton balls in the inside for a cushion. Piece of cake.

i luv it and it is so easy to make.
you need-

foil

pins

old rag

first you mold the foil like your tama so it will fit.

next you cut a old rag to make a little blaket.

make sure it is not to thick.

then you use the pins to hold the tama blaket on the tama bed.

then your done.

have more ideas post them on so we can make a book of them.
:) what is this for? a stuffed animal or actual electronic.... ;)

Well... I know something! If you can SEW! A tamapouch

Materials:

Fabric

Needles

Thread

Scissors

Tamagotchi xD

Ok, so you take some fabric and cover the tamagotchi with fabric in the colour you like, and make sure that

the fabric can cover your tamagotchi like a little pouch. Sew the sides but not the top. Flip it inside out so that

the good sewed side is on the inside. Decorate the pouch and maybe even put a handle on it. Yay!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back