SOB SOB SOB!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gotchi_lover

Reaction score
SOB SOB...SNIFF. CRY CRY CRY...OH...SORRY ABOUT THAT. ITS JUST...IM A TERRIBLE PERSON!! :D :ph34r: I LET MY TAMA AND HER BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH...OF STARVATION. WHEN I SAW THAT LITTLE ANGEL ON THAT SCREEN...I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO HURL. :wacko: NONE OF MY TAMAS EVER DIED BEFORE. NEVER. EVER. EVER. :D I HAVE 2 TAMAGOTCHIS SOO...I RESET THEM BOTH. I WANTED THEM TO BE EQUAL AND START AGAIN. THINGS HAVE REALLY BEEN HARD FOR ME. THE MSA AND STUFF. I...I JUST DIDN'T FIND THE TIME. :( I FEEL SOO IRRESPONSIBLE. WELL...AT LEAST NOW O HAVE A CHANCE TO START OVER AND MAKE THEM HAPPY.

WHAT WAS THAT SAYING AGAIN?

"ALWAYS HAVE FAITH, AND NEVER LOSE HOPE."

~by a loyal tama carer~ :unsure:

well...it made me feel better telling u all. thanks for listening!! ;) they're always in my thoughts! :D

Bye for now! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
that is bad but u shouldnt call ur self a bad person anybody makes mistakes!

evrything is going to be all right!

~otchi973~

Don't worry, Tamagotchis always die :D You can always visit the 'History' place, to see your old tamagotchi. Remember, your tamagotchi is always in your heart :unsure:

SOB SOB...SNIFF. CRY CRY CRY...OH...SORRY ABOUT THAT. ITS JUST...IM A TERRIBLE PERSON!! B) :blink: I LET MY TAMA AND HER BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH...OF STARVATION. WHEN I SAW THAT LITTLE ANGEL ON THAT SCREEN...I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO HURL. <_< NONE OF MY TAMAS EVER DIED BEFORE. NEVER. EVER. EVER. :lol: I HAVE 2 TAMAGOTCHIS SOO...I RESET THEM BOTH. I WANTED THEM TO BE EQUAL AND START AGAIN. THINGS HAVE REALLY BEEN HARD FOR ME. THE MSA AND STUFF. I...I JUST DIDN'T FIND THE TIME. :) I FEEL SOO IRRESPONSIBLE. WELL...AT LEAST NOW O HAVE A CHANCE TO START OVER AND MAKE THEM HAPPY. WHAT WAS THAT SAYING AGAIN?

~by a loyal tama carer~ <_<

well...it made me feel better telling u all. thanks for listening!! :eek: they're always in my thoughts! :rolleyes:

Bye for now! :angry:
In future, when you are busy, put your tamagotchi on pause.

And also, every so often, if the tama is off pause, check your tamas status to see how the hungry and happy hearts are doing. :angry:

Good luck with your new tamagotchis. :lol:

SOB SOB...SNIFF. CRY CRY CRY...OH...SORRY ABOUT THAT. ITS JUST...IM A TERRIBLE PERSON!! :lol: :angry: I LET MY TAMA AND HER BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH...OF STARVATION. WHEN I SAW THAT LITTLE ANGEL ON THAT SCREEN...I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO HURL. <_< NONE OF MY TAMAS EVER DIED BEFORE. NEVER. EVER. EVER. :lol: I HAVE 2 TAMAGOTCHIS SOO...I RESET THEM BOTH. I WANTED THEM TO BE EQUAL AND START AGAIN. THINGS HAVE REALLY BEEN HARD FOR ME. THE MSA AND STUFF. I...I JUST DIDN'T FIND THE TIME. :blink: I FEEL SOO IRRESPONSIBLE. WELL...AT LEAST NOW O HAVE A CHANCE TO START OVER AND MAKE THEM HAPPY. WHAT WAS THAT SAYING AGAIN?

~by a loyal tama carer~ <_<

well...it made me feel better telling u all. thanks for listening!! :lol: they're always in my thoughts! :rolleyes:

Bye for now! :angry:
Thats sad. :) :eek: B) :lol:

Oh. You shouldn't feel bad about that at all. Just recently I made it to the 2nd generation on my Tamagotchi, but around that time I had a friend over for a couple of days who I rarely see. So I didn't pay much attention to the new Tamgotchi. I mean, normally I have my Tamagotchi hanging from a belt loop, and I'm constantly taking care of it. But this time, whenever it called for me, if it was, say, hungry, I'd just fill it's mouth full of food. And to make it HAPPY, I just fed it snacks. After my friend left I decided to check it's weight. A WHOPPING 75 POUNDS. And it's only a teenager! So now I just make it jump rope a lot. It's taking a while to lose all the weight. Boy did I feel guilty. =(

So, don't feel bad about starving it to death; I nearly FED mine to death.

SOB SOB...SNIFF. CRY CRY CRY...OH...SORRY ABOUT THAT. ITS JUST...IM A TERRIBLE PERSON!! :D :( I LET MY TAMA AND HER BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH...OF STARVATION. WHEN I SAW THAT LITTLE ANGEL ON THAT SCREEN...I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO HURL. :ph34r: NONE OF MY TAMAS EVER DIED BEFORE. NEVER. EVER. EVER. :D I HAVE 2 TAMAGOTCHIS SOO...I RESET THEM BOTH. I WANTED THEM TO BE EQUAL AND START AGAIN. THINGS HAVE REALLY BEEN HARD FOR ME. THE MSA AND STUFF. I...I JUST DIDN'T FIND THE TIME. :( I FEEL SOO IRRESPONSIBLE. WELL...AT LEAST NOW O HAVE A CHANCE TO START OVER AND MAKE THEM HAPPY. WHAT WAS THAT SAYING AGAIN?

~by a loyal tama carer~ :ph34r:

well...it made me feel better telling u all. thanks for listening!! ;) they're always in my thoughts! :wub:

Bye for now! :lol:
SORRY (mine has never dyed it has very nearly though)!

I have 5!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :) :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Don't feel bad. tamas always die. My lil sis kills her tama all the time.(its like shes a tama serial killer!o_O)

awwww! thats ok. my tamas have died before and its ok. dont blame yourself. just remeber that tamas arent real people. :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry to hear that! :angry: :angry: :( my cousin kills his tamas all of the time! mine very nearly died once! :( :( :D dont worry though! you will soon get used to your new tamas! :huh: :D [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back