Mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you ever get Mametchi?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what is a mametchi

• no

• i haven't got a tamagotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sancha

Reaction score
i got one on my v3 :D it didn't take much at all, i took 'normal' care of it because i play on my v4 more. when my sister saw i got one she was like this :D it was quite funny because she had her mouth open for a couple of seconds :D

Yes, ive had one on my V4.His name was YO! , to get a mametchi i think you have to gey a Young Androtchi.I'm probably wrong, but its just from my experiances.I have also had 5 mametchis on my 2 V3's altogether =-)

I had one!!! But it turned into tensaitchi!!!!

It is explained how on tama growth chart V4 but I will explain.

You need to take really good care of it until it becomes a teenager. It must be a teenager from the mame family( on V4 growth chart ).

Keep taking good care of it and get more intelligence points( skill points ) than any other points. If you have more arts or social points it will not become mametchi!!!!!!

A good way to get intelligence points is by choosing Mr.Turtle as a teacher.

If you follow my steps correctly you will get mametchi!!!!!!!!!!

To get tensaitchi collect 450 skill points in total and you must have 350 intelligence points.

Once a week. It dies at the end of the week due to the fact that I am very busy on Sunday. Yes, I have gotten a Mametchi. It is pretty easy if you are not busy.

When I had my first tamagotchi she turned into a mametchi then she mated and the babie turned into a mimitchi.

I have had two on seperate v4s. You have to get the mametchi family first and for the v4 it has to be a boy the teen will be a young mametchi or a young androtchi. Get more Itelligence points and you will get one.

tamablues

yea i got one!! actually, two GIRLS . one on my V3 & one on my V2. my sis (who's e-mail is

[email protected]) wuz all like ;) ;) :D :D :eek: & :p :p :p :p :p @ the same time!!!!!! it wuz so funny!!!!!lollollollol :huh: :huh: :huh: <_< :lol:

I currently have a Young Mametchi.. He is going to evolve in an hour so we'll find out if he becomes a Mametchi or not.. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

i've had a young mimitchi but i don't know whether it was a young mametchi or a young mimitchi

I got a Mametchi and I had to take perfect care of it. The hearts never went below 2 empty and I constantly played games with it. :eek:

:huh: Fairytale Romance :eek:

I think to get a tamagotchi to turn into young mametchi, is to have high intelligence skills, if it doesn't, still try and get high intelligence skills. It should turn into one. But the only thing is, I don't know how to get high intelligence, so, I don't know if this would work! I hope it does.

[SIZE=14pt]Well.. my tamagotchi was a puchitchi! :D :p B) then it turned into a young mimitchi, ;) :D :eek: then a Mametchi!!! then, i saw a V4 tamagotchi growth chart, and i saw how i could of got a Tensaitchi!!! :lol: B) :eek: [/SIZE]

So, on the next generation... i got a puchitchi again, then a young androtchi, and that is what i have now! a young androtchi! so i want a Mametchi! :D :p B) then a Tensaitchi! :D :) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back