MARRIADGE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

florafrilla

Reaction score
my best friend has a tamagotchi which is one year younger but in the friends thing it says theyre partners... then why wont they marry? ive done visit, game and present about a million times and they look really sweet together but i just cant wait to see them married. this is my first egg so i dont know anything, im new in this business :rolleyes: id be veeeery happy if somebody could help me!

My advice is to give it some time. Try to connect them as much as possible. It does take quite a lot of connecting! :D Eventually, they will get married together.

Hope I helped,

Koozie

thanx, yes that did help... but im still worried because i dont know if a tensaitchi can marry a universal pet, theyre ever so different... well, ill just believe you, koozie. thanks a lot!

That happened to me once. I connected my tamas and they kissed!! I was surprised because nobody in my class had seen 2 tamagotchis kiss!! ( And there are a lot of people who have tamagotchis in my class!!) I looked on the friends thing and there were 4 hearts! I kept connecting them, but they won't marry. And then the matchmaker showed up.

weird... well, doesnt matter even if the matchmaker comes. as long as my tamagotchi doenst die... i love him too much, i dont want him to pass away without having a baby :wub:

The female has to be five to have a baby. That's the only requirement, other than the male having been an adult for 24 hours.

ah right thank you, the female became five today! now i understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back