Scholastic Book Club Tama Copy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i boght that (its on its way now ) i want to see how (and if) it works

putting the reset button there baaaaaaaaaaad idea

Yeah,what some bought it then accidently push the reset button then has to start over agin.

my friend bought it but he knew it wasnt a real tamagotchi.

We have a rule in our home: if the Scholastic Book comes with something (like a toy) then we don't order it, because likely the book isn't very good.

It doesn't say anything on the packaging (from what I can see) that makes any claims that it's a real tam. There's nothing wrong with this sort of "copying;" look at the countless other virtual pets for sale. They are (mostly) legitimate businesses trying to emulate something incredibly popular (the tamagotchi) so they can get a share of the fruitful Virtual Pet market.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate schoolastic!!!! :D

i brougth a book that was £19 and i never got it and it was from my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has been 3 mounths now! :D

i got that from book ordeers!

its really fun!

but, i accidentally reset it like, three times...

and, i knew it wasn't a real one.

p.s. they are not copying!

I got my Tamagotchi Scholastic fake yesterday,but my sister (her name on here is Toonygirl)'s IR sensor (the red thing on top of the fake) broke. :D But mine was not broken :( , and the begining animation was funny and it featured 2 Tamagotchi Characters on this fake Scholastic Tamagotchu and in the begining animation. They are:Masktchi ( :( ) and Memetchi ( :D ). It starts out looking like a Tamagotchi Babytchi, and you will find out if it is a boy or a girl. Mine is named JD. JD is a girl and she is named after a company that makes fake Tamagotchi.

My sister's broken Scholastic Tamagotchi is being returned to school for a new one.

My Tamagotchi Scholastic fake is blue and white.

Reactions: Joc
o_O i was just reading my Scholastic Book Order when i seen this topic, I have the same thing in my book order, its on the front page. Im not ordering it though, i never order book order stuff. last time i ordered anything was when i was in grade 7.

But the toy does sound interesting, my friend has one and they're sort of fun.

My sister's fake arrived!

It is fun! I got a monkey that almost looks like a Webkinz Cheeky Monkey on my Scholastic Tamagotchi!

My friend ella thought that it was the stupidest fake ever, but her mom thought it was real, and since she had wanted one for a while, her mom bought it. It's usess, has no instructions, and when she droped it, it cracked open... talk about crap... :mimitchi:

We have a rule in our home: if the Scholastic Book comes with something (like a toy) then we don't order it, because likely the book isn't very good.
Same.

My mum and dad says don't order anything from scholastic.

They told me that because once I ordered something and it wasn't even there and it costs a lot of money :)

i boght that (its on its way now ) i want to see how (and if) it works
i got it iv made some other topics about them in tamagotchi cousins they DO copy TWO REAL TAMA CHARECTERS IN THE OPENING MASKTCHI AND MEMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back