this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charmy

Reaction score
the sign is crying cos im soo happy that i could reply i would be sad if you didnt reply tho and by teh way its my bday on december the 2nd (a bit random) it should be in that paragraph underneath oh well....

:p :D :) :ph34r:

well firstly admin i wnat to ask you well since people make websites you made this one so im geuss ing you made it (well dah) are you a girl or guy and how old are you? and wats your real name? well this is cos i wanna know cos i wnana make a online game adventure website i just wanna see how many people my age makes one,... how often are you on tamatalk? thats all and ppls please add me to your msn mine is: [email protected] im korena, i live in australia, i play habbo hotel and i play runescape and i play tamatalk....im 13 this eyar andif you are going to add me pelase tell me who you are by replying so i know to put you under the title tamagotchi friends so yea... well HAPPY BDAY FOR TAMATALK and well keep this place going admin.... :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAPY BDAY TAMATALK AND CONGRATULATIONS ADMIN!!!!!

HIP HIP HIP?

HOORAY HORAY HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

********CLAPS************CLAPS********APPLAUSE**********BOWS************THROWS FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sign is crying cos im soo happy that i could reply i would be sad if you didnt reply tho and by teh way its my bday on december the 2nd (a bit random) it should be in that paragraph underneath oh well.... :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

well firstly admin i wnat to ask you well since people make websites you made this one so im geuss ing you made it (well dah) are you a girl or guy and how old are you? and wats your real name? well this is cos i wanna know cos i wnana make a online game adventure website i just wanna see how many people my age makes one,... how often are you on tamatalk? thats all and ppls please add me to your msn mine is: [email protected] im korena, i live in australia, i play habbo hotel and i play runescape and i play tamatalk....im 13 this eyar andif you are going to add me pelase tell me who you are by replying so i know to put you under the title tamagotchi friends so yea... well HAPPY BDAY FOR TAMATALK and well keep this place going admin.... :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAPY BDAY TAMATALK AND CONGRATULATIONS ADMIN!!!!!

HIP HIP HIP?

HOORAY HORAY HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

********CLAPS************CLAPS********APPLAUSE**********BOWS************THROWS FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I think the Admin is a she.

Admin can keep his/her privite info to him/her self. If Admin would like to tell, he/she is free to. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like keeping it all a mystery... :D

Let me take this chance to change the topic a little...

Do you think I am boy or girl?

How old?

B) :D :lol:

I kinda like keeping it all a mystery...  :D

How old?

B)   :D :lol:
well i dont no but i think ur a girl and i think ur in ur 20s could be because 20s r young which i think ur young.

p.s not trying 2 be rude and hoping this is not rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are a Girl... or a Guy.. lol.. i have no -idea.! :D

I would also say in your 20s.

I kinda like keeping it all a mystery... :D

How old?

:D :) :D
Admin Profile According to me:

Admin Profile According to me:

Not 2 b rude 2 any of u or Admin, of course, but I think more girls like Tamagotchis then guys, but that's my opinion!

Ever since I first joined tamatalk I've always thought of the Admin as male, age umm.... on your profile it says year 1905 but I'm not sure if thats your real age(never know people are living longer) True more females like tamagotchis then males but they are out there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back