OH MY GOSH! MY TAMA HAD TWO BABIES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! MY TAMA JUST HAD TWO BABIES!!!!!!! THEY'RE BOTH BOYS!!!!! :p B) :D :D :D But right before she had them the screen went black and there were fireworks and stuff! :p I was really confused why they were tere, but I remembered that when I used to ply the Sims 2 you can make them "whoo-hoo"(that's what it's called on the game) and assumed that's what the tamas are doing too. :eek: lol But I think my tama had twins though! :D Did she??? :p

And one baby went to the dad and the other one stayed with the mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! ^^ Good for you :blink: Well their not like twins, if you are think about that whole twin code. You can say their just regular brother and brothers sister ands sisters. Yeh, Your tamagotchi does that It's your way on to the next generation and they can have babies to.

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! MY TAMA JUST HAD TWO BABIES!!!!!!! THEY'RE BOTH BOYS!!!!! :( :( ;) :eek: :D But right before she had them the screen went black and there were fireworks and stuff! :( I was really confused why they were tere, but I remembered that when I used to ply the Sims 2 you can make them "whoo-hoo"(that's what it's called on the game) and assumed that's what the tamas are doing too. :( lol But I think my tama had twins though! :D Did she??? :(
When tamas get married they always have two babys, one for each of them. So sorry but nothing amazing.

When tamas get married they always have two babys, one for each of them. So sorry but nothing amazing.
Actually for me it is pretty amazing because none of my tamas ever made it this far before! And this is my first time any of my tamas did have a baby. So I was excited. :angry: :rolleyes:

Congrats - your new generation just arrived :D

Yes, it's normal for the Tama female to have two babies and one always goes to the male and one always stays with the female - but it is always nice to see the lights go out and watch the fireworks (and listen to the bleeps!)...

Hope you enjoy raising your new baby :furawatchi:

Don't forget, the tama parent will not leave straight away - they normally leave the second night after they had the baby ;)

Actually for me it is pretty amazing because none of my tamas ever made it this far before! And this is my first time any of my tamas did have a baby. So I was excited. :furawatchi: ;)
Oh, sorry. I thought this had happened to you before! first mating tamas for you huh?

it is exciting, isn't it, well congrats! :D

Oh, sorry. I thought this had happened to you before! first mating tamas for you huh?it is exciting, isn't it, well congrats! ;)
That's ok! :furawatchi: The parents haven't left yet...and it's been like, 3 days. But that's ok because they'll probably leave this weekend! Don't the parents leave at 12:00 (noon)? Well if they do then the reason they haven't left yet is because I keep them on pause until I get home from school.

They leave at 12:00 midnight, once you have had them for a day the they should leave.

They leave at 12:00 midnight, once you have had them for a day the they should leave.
Oh really??? :furawatchi: Thanks for telling me then! I wasn't sure which one it was! :D But that's when they're asleep...? they leave durig the time they're supposed to be sleeping??? ;) :D

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! MY TAMA JUST HAD TWO BABIES!!!!!!! THEY'RE BOTH BOYS!!!!! :) :eek: ;) :D :p But right before she had them the screen went black and there were fireworks and stuff! ;) I was really confused why they were tere, but I remembered that when I used to ply the Sims 2 you can make them "whoo-hoo"(that's what it's called on the game) and assumed that's what the tamas are doing too. :D lol But I think my tama had twins though! B) Did she??? :D
Oops I just noticed that I spelled something wrong! Well "ply" is supposed to be play! lol :furawatchi:

well somewhere I heard that when ur tama dies if u click certain buttons you can have 2,3 or 5 eggs. :rolleyes:

This rumor has been going around TamaTalk, it is not true, it is only possible to get one egg, no one has ever proved by photos.

P.S

please don't spam.

your tamagotchi did not have twins every girl tama dose this when she gets maired B) B) :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back