Sign in to follow this  
keekster94

Did my tama lose it's non-existing job?

Today my Gozarutchi got the [!] mail. So I went through all the jb offerings or whatever they're called and pressed the B button on all of them. My tama didn't get a job but when I went to the "Work" button it would take me to that mini game. Now I can't play the mini game anymore! Why can't I play the mini game anymore??? :( :(

Did you get a second job offer? because in order to play a minigame you need to have a job, you will get another job offer soon if you did not get a job.

Did you get a second job offer? because in order to play a minigame you need to have a job, you will get another job offer soon if you did not get a job.

No I didn't get a second job offer yet. And I could play the mini games when I picked ateacher and "graduated" from pre-school. I hope I get another job offer soon! :(

You probably didn't have enough skill points for a job so you didn't get one and you can't go to play the minigame anymore because it's graduated school already.

You probably didn't have enough skill points for a job so you didn't get one and you can't go to play the minigame anymore because it's graduated school already.

Ok now my tama did get a job! lol It's a pilot (I think that'swhat it's called!)