WEIRD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chachi67890

Reaction score
ok....... my tama was STARVING when I woke it up. I was about to feed it, but it pooped. Then, it opened and closed it's mouth, and by each time it did, the poop got smaller! Then it was gone. I checked it's hungry hearts and they were all full.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that this is a glitch going around with the V4. Other people reported their tamas eating items, poo, and even balls.

Nobody except koozie has helped so far. :huh:

I have to agree, though, it is disgusting. But, its only a glitch.

Don't worry, this is a common problem, lots of people have had it. :kuribotchi:

Try reseting your tamagotchi. It might help. :chohimetchi:

Ok, that's just NASTY!!! I have a different problem. My tamagotchi (toddler) does a funny little happy dance everytime I press the "C" button outside of a menu. Is this normal?? Am I doing something I don't know about??? HELP!!

I have heard of this before on TamaTalk, someone said there tama's hungry hearts were all empty, them it pooped and ate it and the hearts are full again. So it must be a glitch (I hope :angry: ) as for the balls I had that problem on my V1 and V2 and one of my friends had it on Her V3.

Ok, that's just NASTY!!! I have a different problem. My tamagotchi (toddler) does a funny little happy dance everytime I press the "C" button outside of a menu. Is this normal?? Am I doing something I don't know about??? HELP!!
Oh, thats normal, mine does that too. It's just a cute little thing programed in by BanDai. When it gets to be a teen and adoult it will come up to the screen.

Its a glitch my 16 year old bro had it on his just reset it will be back the normal

Its a glitch my 16 year old bro had it on his just reset it will be back the normal

That's not a glitch, it's something BanDai programmed.

Try doing it with different Tamagotchi characters!

It ate it's own feces?! LOL

Just reset it and download it so you don't get any more poop glitches, then it'll be ok.

dont worry! on V1, V2, and V3, if you waited for a while without doing anything, your tamagotchi walked up next to the screen and smiled out of it at you. on the V4, you just have to press C! toddlers dont do the close up, they just do a silly dance. :rolleyes:

WOW calm downit's ok.

It's just a glitch reset it and then download it.

Hope it works. :furawatchi:

I AGRY WITH ILINUSS THATS COMPLETLY NORMAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back