Tamagotchi Moments...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
I'd like to share two with you.

First was Honey and Rex's duet. At the time, I was having a KFC, and I brought my two Mametchis with me. Suddenly, I looked at the screen and Rex was singing! A few seconds later, Honey decided to join in as well! How cute. Then, when he had finished, Rex stepped forward and took a bow! You could actually see a closeup of his face while he bowed (trust me, Mamechis look very cute when viewed close up)!

Second was when Honey and Rex had their babies. When I told my parents, they said that soon they'd be up to their eyeballs in Tamababies! :lol: Sadly, Honey and Rex left yesterday and I am now looking after their teenage (!) sons. Jack and Kai are currently Young Mimichis.

Has anybody got any memories to share?

Teenage, already? They technically just begin their infant stage when the parent leaves. Maybe another instance where the Plus is different?

haha so funny when it runs and falls over :eek:

i like it when it baths and brushes it teeth :p

I haven't seen mine (Gooba) do any of those things yet :eek: . He's in the "strawberry" stage. I have seen him roll around the screen and dance around it with musical notes above him.

I HAVE THE STRAWBERRY 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whooooooooooooooo

ighigotchi means strawberry btw tamagod

mine just had a bath

lol it looks like he is swimmin in a cup of tea

LOL

its so funny

:eek:

And no it doesn't.....ichigo means strawberry 'tchi' is something BanDai made up as something as a logo or trademark. In fact...there is no 't' in the Japanese language....only ta te ti to tsu....BanDai used the Japanese character 'tsu' and made it smaller and stuck it in and said it was 't' and combined it with chi....to make tchi. Don't argue with somenoe that has done his homework on Tamagotchi AND that is taking japanese classes and studying the fascinating language online! :eek:

Well I've certainly done MY homework and know what I'm talking about(not to brag). And I think that before you try to correct someone, YOU should know what you're talking about....

tamagod maybe you need to lie down in a dark non-japanese room for a wee while. We bow to your superior knowledge but take a deep breath cuz if we're gonna be honest it does look quite like a strawberry lol

:eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

It's suppossed to look like a strawberry.....but it ISN'T a strawberry. And Ichigo means Strawberry, not Ichigotchi. When I have worked very hard learning all of this stuff, and someone argues with me when they have no idea about it or how much I do know......it makes me mad. :eek:

It is completely out of character for me to burst out like that....but you know what? I knew what Ichigo meant before it was used in Ichigotchi, and most likely before Tamaplooy too. I don't exactly care if he thinks he's right....he can go on and think that....but I know he's wrong and if he tries to prove me wrong....then I'm going to speak up, and not hold anything back(except for the foul language because this is an area of all ages).

And by the way, my 'superior knowledge' comes form he fascination of Tamagotchi and the Japanese language and culture. I know the meanings of names, not ONLY because I've read them somewhere else....but they are the Japanese language and I know some, and am still learning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dat is true tamagod. You really do.

I mean i thought the STRAWBERRY was a MUSHROOM at first! Lolz!

Marc!

ok, lets get over it,

we all know hes a peice of cheese.....

i like it wen it poops on the toilet and when it dances

also wen it runs acroos the screen but trips ova

LOL

:D
How long should they bath for? Mine baths for about an hour and then when he's finished, there's a crap on the floor. :( :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back