HOW TO:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoo

Reaction score
:( I just thought of this, and I`m going to try it on the next generation! :(

[SIZE=21pt]Just to let you know[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]On the character chart it says to have 350 points in the selected area, and at lesat 100 on the other 2. (total) Which makes the total 450 points at least.)[/SIZE]

You can NOT have 400 + 50on the other fields. It says its been proved but I tried it anyways. Lol.

[SIZE=21pt]What to try[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Okay, I have it all thought out, But i have to wait a couple more days to actually test it out. [/SIZE]

-When its a baby/toddler, play jump rope as much as you can. Just to boost your points.

-Wait for it to turn to a teenager

-When its a teenager, go here. Find out which family its from and try earning points for the secret character.

*If you have a female in the Mame/Kuchi Family or a male in the meme family, you should just work on getting something you like. It won't turn to the secret character if its the opposite gender.

-Choose the teacher which gives you points for the field you're working on. {If you are trying to get nonbritchi, then try choosing the last teacher! I Only use the school when my tamagotchi doesn't want to play games.}

-When your tama turns to an adult, you can keep earning more points until you have 350.

I hope someone tries this. Please post in this thread if you try it.

Please don't steal this, I worked very hard on it.

-MrMoo

T_T

Why don't you state your opinions?

[SIZE=27pt]Hey i don't have a V4 but my friend does! I told my friend and s :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: he got Mimitchi! thx alot![/SIZE] :puroperatchi:

Hey and plz visit my blog!

My blog!

>w<

Cool!

But i am talking about secret characters as in Makiko, Nonbiritchi, and Tensaitchi

cool!

I have a baby girl right now. She is sleeping. x3

I Hope it turns to be one from the makiko family. :)

(I meant the toddler evolves to something that can evolve to mametchi)

x3 YES!

I Got a young memetchi. xP I`ll go get the points ASAP. Good Thing I Made my baby overweight! My Young memetchi is 79 lbs and its 1 yr old. xD

so do you mean that you will get a secret character if you get one of those characters that require a certain amount of skill points?

:mimitchi:

:D I just thought of this, and I`m going to try it on the next generation! :lol: [SIZE=21pt]Just to let you know[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]On the character chart it says to have 350 points in the selected area, and at lesat 100 on the other 2. (total) Which makes the total 450 points at least.)[/SIZE]

You can NOT have 400 + 50on the other fields. It says its been proved but I tried it anyways. Lol.

[SIZE=8pt]Okay, I have it all thought out, But i have to wait a couple more days to actually test it out. [/SIZE]

-When its a baby/toddler, play jump rope as much as you can. Just to boost your points.

-When its a teenager, go here. Find out which family its from and try earning points for the secret character.

*If you have a female in the Mame/Kuchi Family or a male in the meme family, you should just work on getting something you like. It won't turn to the secret character if its the opposite gender.

-Choose the teacher which gives you points for the field you're working on. {If you are trying to get nonbritchi, then try choosing the last teacher! I Only use the school when my tamagotchi doesn't want to play games.}

-When your tama turns to an adult, you can keep earning more points until you have 350.

-MrMoo
Thats soo awsum!! I'm soo going to try that when i have a baby. so pretend i want a Makiko and i get 350+ on the fashion points.. do i have to get 50 points to the creativity and 50 points to the kindness/social or do i have to get 100+ for both of them EACH? i hope you understand me :ph34r:

plz reply!!!!1

I was too late! My tama just changed into a different character insted of Makiko.I just had 82 fashion points. :lol: :D :ph34r: :blink:

:eek: I just thought of this, and I`m going to try it on the next generation! :eek: [SIZE=21pt]Just to let you know[/SIZE]

-MrMoo
Actually, From the mame family you need a ^_^ first.

Meme you need a :eek: first

in kutchi you need a :D first.

I was too late! My tama just changed into a different character insted of Makiko.I just had 82 fashion points. :) ;) :p :)
If it's :) you can still get makiko you just need more points that's all! :) :)

[SIZE=14pt]if the secret characters are secret then why does everyone know about them[/SIZE]

LOL

To get a Makiko (which I have) you need to get a female teen, and make her get 450 fashion points. I got this by playing Dance ever so many times.

--ItsATamaThing101 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back