Sign in to follow this  
keekster94

Well...I think tonight is the night...

My Mimitchi (:wacko:) had babies. And the parents haven't left yet...so I think tonight is the night the parents are going to leave! :furawatchi: If they do leave tonight, they'll leave at 12:00. I hope i'm still awake to see them leave! But the good thing is that i'll start my 2nd generation! ;) Yay! So has anybody stayed up to see their adult tamas leave? Just wondering!

I normaly set the time ahead so I don't have to stay up untill midnight to watch it leave. Congrats on getting a baby!

Nooooo!!!!! :) :P They're leaving!!! :P B) Well...they just left. It was sad watching them leave! B) :lol: :lol: Well now i'm starting my 2nd generation...and I stayed up until midnight to watch them leave because I wasn't tired. But now I am! :) ;) :

Have you seen they stand their for ages watching their little tamababies it's so cute but sad .

By the way i normally just change the time to 12:00 because i'm not awake at that time. :)

For my very first Tama, a v2 named Petal, (I miss her still) I stayed up till midnight (I watched a movie to pass the time) to see her leave. But now you get to start your 2nd generation, congrats!