This sickens me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
link to stupid video

it's very painful and hurtful to watch. it makes me very sad. i would have paid good money for that tamagotchi! i've never had an old one before, and i really wanted one at one point, so it just makes me sick. they are so cruel and hurtful. and they're not funny at all. i know tamagotchis are not real, but i still care for them and i have feelings for them (call me weird, but i do!) please reply.

kuchipatchiluver :) :p :)

No offence, but you're over-reacting a bit. Really. It's just a toy.

It's not like it's a living, breathing creature.

And, if it's their's, it's their choice what they want to do with it. Remember, not everyone likes Tamagotchis.

link to stupid video
it's very painful and hurtful to watch. it makes me very sad. i would have paid good money for that tamagotchi! i've never had an old one before, and i really wanted one at one point, so it just makes me sick. they are so cruel and hurtful. and they're not funny at all. i know tamagotchis are not real, but i still care for them and i have feelings for them (call me weird, but i do!) please reply.

kuchipatchiluver :) :p :)
i cant c the video but the title says all.it's pretty hurtful. :p

1. thats a dinkie dino not a real tamagotchi

2. somebody posted this a long time ago

link to stupid video

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:
I agree.

It isn't funny at all and I hate watching peopple destroy their things right in front of my eyes. They paid money for that toy and they end up smashing it up to "entertain" people. :rolleyes:

I think we're making this a bigger deal than it is. [note- i did not see the video] If they want to smash their toy, then let them do it. If you guys don't like it, then don't get a tama and kill it.

Pathetic mortals. xP if anything they should at least tell their veiwers what they are ACTUALLY smashing! :lol:

Smashing to know it`s not related to bandai in anyway eh Kuchipatchi lover?

**edited for evil mispelling! <.<**

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. It's just only like $1, if he lives in the UK or so.. Or $3. I guess he could smash if he want to, and if he was bored.. He was getting CRUNK! With that hammer. It can be educational in a non-classy way, the inner opening of a eletronic! :lol:

///Locky458

1. It's a dinkie dino. :lol: Not a real tamagotchi.

2. The dinkie dino is fake.

3. It's only cost a dollar. Trust me, I've bought them in the past.

4. Tamagotchis nor dinkie dinos are living, breathing things. I can understand that you think of tamagotchis as 'real', but 'real' is a very complex word to understand. Scienetifically, and to the scienetific minds, 'real' means to living, breathing creatures. To others, 'real' means basically anything they love. For example, if you really love your tamagotchi, it almost becomes real to you. Like it actually has feelings and can show affection back to you.

I used to think tamas were real, but now-a-days I know otherwise. I don't like to think tamagotchis are real, because it would probably cause too much pain in the end. :)

Love, Tgd

well, if that's what the want to do, I guess they are just fine with throwing away $15

PS: dinkie dino is a cool name!!! dinkie dino [SIZE=7pt]dinkie dino[/SIZE] [SIZE=6pt]dinkie dino[/SIZE] [SIZE=4pt]dinkie dino[/SIZE]

link to stupid video

kuchipatchiluver :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi:
Thats a Digimon pet I believe, not a tamagotchi. It entertained me :I

it didnt entertain me.it was really boring.sorry for the pipol that loved that video.and whats the point of buying a tama/dinkie dino/digimon/whatever u call it if ur onli gonna smash it.even though its onli for $1 theres no point of buying it.and $1 costs a lot of money in other countries.especially the poor ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back