V2 out!...in Canada...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just at my local Wal-mart and I found the V2!!!! It's th connection V2, and it's definately not a fake. So all of you who live in Canada, check out your local Wal-mart!!!

P.S: V2 is very cool!!! I'm on the toddler stage and have a marutchi!!

REALLY??? Ahh now I wanna gooo :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i just hope they come out in usa soon but thanks 4 the info though.

I feel like running to Walmart...but no one can take me :D I'm hoping I can go soon...

Maybe... do you think they would be out in Brampton, Ontario? It's fairly big... :D By the way, like my avatar? B) I made it :D

I am not sure if they are in Brampton, Ontarion... Mabey Pip knows.

(i do like your avatar! cute :( )

It would be super helpful if you could tell us whereabouts in Canada you live. Just the name of your city or town would be helpful. If you live in a big city, just point out which Wal-Mart it was that you found the v2's (like what part of town, what major intersection, whatever you feel comfortable telling us). That way the rest of us Canadians can benefit from your discovery!

I live in Richmond Hill, just north of Toronto, and there is a Wal-Mart very close to my house... but I've been trying to convince the managers of the store where I work to order them, so that I can get my employee discount on it when they finally come in... so I'm afraid that if I find any at the local Wal-Mart I'll go crazy and throw my employee discount to the wind!

So please let us know where you got yours! And anyone else who finds them, post your city/area so that anyone who lives nearby will know where is a sure bet to shop!

Just a suggestion!

Once I get a v2, I will post about the Wal-Mart I got it from. :) By the way, I live in Brampton, Ontario... I think it's about a 20 to 30 minute drive from Toronto. :)

Anyone else on TamaTalk live in Brampton?? :) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't, sorry :p But, Bandai said that they will release the v2 on the 24th (this coming Friday), so you can check at your local Wal-Mart or Toysrus for v2s :)

I'm not sure :p Maybe some places get the shipments of the v2s before the others. If the Wal-Mart I go to doesn't have any v2s, I'm going to check this friday :)

Hey!! My friend got a v2 from Toysrus!!! So since she doesn't know where to get the codes, I asked her if I could borrow hers for the night so then I can get the codes for her... and in return, I let her take care of mine ;) So today, I'm going to go to Toysrus and get a v2 of my own :D :D

I live in the US and I went last Friday to Toys-R-Us and found that they had the v2 in stock. ;)

I live in the US and I went last Friday to Toys-R-Us and found that they had the v2 in stock. ;)
really what state do u live in(only state not town or anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back