I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
Oh my gosh I wish I never would have bought 3 more tamagotchis today! I already had 3! Now I have 6!!! It's sooo hard to take care of them because the babies need to be taken care of constantly! So when a baby is hungry I have to feed it. Then if it's not happy I have to play a game with it and try to win. Then by the time i'm done taking care of one the other two need to be taken care of! Does anybody know how I can keep track of all of them??? :wub:

if you have a brother , sister, or friend that does not have one than let themm borrow it for a day or two and then you can start playing with them again

did you know when your tamagotchi is sad or wants atenchion you can just press prais that is what i do! and you can put them on pause by pressing a an c at the same time to un pause press a and c again!

My idea is to press pause button a and b pressed together and take care of one pet then another and so on put unpause it afterwards then pause it again hope I helped! so then you can keep track of all your pets instead of going back and forth to each one. :p

Oh my gosh I wish I never would have bought 3 more tamagotchis today! I already had 3! Now I have 6!!! It's sooo hard to take care of them because the babies need to be taken care of constantly! So when a baby is hungry I have to feed it. Then if it's not happy I have to play a game with it and try to win. Then by the time i'm done taking care of one the other two need to be taken care of! Does anybody know how I can keep track of all of them??? :(
You could pause two and care for one as a baby for an hour, then unpause another of the babies and care for that one and so on. It will be like having a baby for 3 hours, but at least you don't have to take care of all 3 at once.

Don't worry about it and to make the tamagotchis happy super fast give them snacks until there happy bar goes all the way up they will be happy quikly!

same with my FRIEND she has 6 tamagotchis and

3 are v4 3 are v3 she puts any thrree of them to sleep and the next day she puts the other three to sleep it helps her alot you should try it!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back