Accounts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many accounts do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 24(Get real)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever have one account on any forum. I don't really see the need for any more than one active account at one time. What purpose does it serve?? I tend to be suspicious of people who like to run around with multiple identities on the internet...

i had another acount but i forgot the name, password and i used it on my other email which i forgot too. so i have a new email now that i use all the time

Well the reason I have two accounts is that in my other one (everybodylies_2006) I was senduing an email to change my password and I sent the email to an email I don't remeber the password to. So I couldn't even post anything. So I started using my friends old account so it became mind.

~TT101~ :D

I have 2. One of them I don't use anymore, it was just a subsitute when I forgot my password to THIS account when I logged out.

TC

Just 1. This one.

And Bell Sprout, I think maybe the purpose of having multiple accounts is to use the others as backup ones if something happens to your old one or if you forget your password, or maybe the person just didn't like their old username or had bad karma so they decided to start fresh. I, like my good karma, am always logged in, and like my username, so I don't plan on creating another account any time soon.

You mean on here?? Oops, I thought you meant total! I voted 4.

But I only have 1 on this webbie. But I do know my brother's password. He has a real weird username--Ping-Pong Master Mongwan. And he doesn't even play ping-pong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two. This one, and NitsYail, which is my backup in case something happens. Kinda like October 10th, 2006... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back