How do I improve training levels

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madcas

Reaction score
HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY TRAINING LEVELS AS I KEEP GETTING THE SAME CHARACTORS OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVEN IF I LOOK AFTER THEM DIFFERENTLY

I SEEM TO ONLY GET HALF THE BARS ON THE TRAINING LEVEL INDICATOR

HOW DO I GET FULL LEVELS

I REALLY WANT TO GET A Robotchi OR A Mimitchi OR Mametchi

PLEASE HELP AS I AM SICK OF GETTING Tarakotchi OR A Gozarutchi

THANKS

if it beeps and it dosent need anything punish it or if u c thouse lines that meens it needs the toliet quickly take it to the toliet 1 bar should go up

i AM DOING THAT WHAT ELSE CAN I DO

I REALLY WANT ANOTHER CHARACTOR

if it beeps and it dosent need anything punish it or if u c thouse lines that meens it needs the toliet quickly take it to the toliet 1 bar should go up
when u put it on the toilet when u c t he stink lines that does not bring up the training level

u punish/time out your tama when it beeps for no reason

u praise your tama when it has its back turned to u or is crying :)

Don't worry I had the Androtchi, the Mimitchi, and the Mametchi. To get the Androtchi is when it is a baby let it fatten up when it is a kid exersise it real good when it is a teen let it fatten up. To get the Mimitchi you just have to exersise it real good and if you do the Mimitchi secret again on your next generation you will get a Mametchi. It is that simple. :)

You have to get Training Bars when they are in the child / teen stage. Here are the opportunities. If Tama Beeps for attention and is:

a) Crying - 1 x Praise = 1 x Training bar

;) Bad Mood (back turned to you) - 1 x Praise = 1 x Training bar

The Tama may also beep for attention but not need anything. If it beeps and its Hungry / Happy hearts are not completely empty (i.e. full / 2/4 full, etc.) then give it 1 x Punish/Time Out and you will get a training bar.

Training points don't directly affect the type of character you will get - it is more about how much you keep its happy and hungry hearts full whilst it is a teen - for instance, I have a Maskutchi at the moment with 9/9 Training points!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back