Can u get Hinotamatchi in the 10th generation?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
Okay, I think this is in the right place.

Okay, my tama, Aroma, she is in the 10th generation. She is a hinotamatchi.Can this happen?

Hang on, I thought of something, my other tama was in the 10th generation and he was the strawberry! He then turned into ROBOTCHI!?!

10th geneartion....hmmm...............

Yeah, it is possible. And, to prove it, you got a hinotamatchi on the 10th gen, so it must be true :angry: But, i am pritty sure that that is possible.

It's should of been in the odd generation but they can be on the even generation too so thats weird. :(

Yes, it can happen.

Both my V1 ConneXions were Ichigotchis at the teen stage in G10, but otherwise followed the normal even gen characters at all the other evolutionary stages.

I'm only on G7 with my ConnecTion, so don't know if the same is true for them.

I wonder if it does this kind of thing at G20?! Anyone reached G20 and had characters that normally only appear on odd gens?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

My best guess is that every now and then, a character appears in a generation it normally doesn't appear in. I haven't experienced it firsthand, but it seems quite a few people have.

My best guess is that every now and then, a character appears in a generation it normally doesn't appear in. I haven't experienced it firsthand, but it seems quite a few people have.
Yes, although every one I have heard of so far experienced the odd gen character in 10th Gen.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back