EWWWWWWWWWW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, did the baby eat the poop and then die?

If it did it's probably a glitch or what I said in Tama567's post because her tama ate poop too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww Sorry! But that is strange...the poop looks like a hershey kiss. Thats could be why he ate it! :angry:

mimichi7

Posted: Mar 25 2007, 08:43 PM

I think that if your tama is totally hungry and you don't feed it it might it it's *ahem* feces (poop) as binary said as in animals themselves they do need to eat their feces. To maintain a good health you should let them do this.

My dog Jerzey is turning two years old in April, she is a female full grown boxer. She has brown eyes and her furr is brindle (a mix of black, tan, brown, and crimson (a reddish brown colour)). She eats her poop and it might be because she doesn't get enough nutrients and vitamins and minerals. By eating her own poop (and my cats's LOL) she is gaining the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that she greatly lacks. It's gross but natural. (I had actually contacted a veteranarian to get the information about my dog bacause we were worried.).

[SIZE=21pt]THAT IS MY ANSWER[/SIZE]

Hope I HelpedxP

//mimichi7

Last edited by a moderator:
I know for one that babys can't die, I have left them alone through their whole life as a baby and they never die. Was yours a toddler? maby it was just in bad shape and it kinda need something to eat so it ..... Ate it,and then ...died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back