oh my

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi_rules!

Reaction score
ok that evil girl named jenny moved to Canada and someones parents bought her house and they have a girl the same age as me her name is Mliey that's the way her mom spelled it and she has a girl V4 :furawatchi: and I have a boy :furawatchi: are tamas could get married!!!!!! and the next day my mom let her come over and she gave me a friendship gift!!!!!!!!!!! and it was a TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now our tamas got married like :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: it was sooo cool then a week later they were adults and they are both girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! mine is :ph34r: and hers is :rolleyes: oh yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the machmaker came and mine got married to :D and hers got married to this guy with glasses and a lab coat then ours had something bad because THEY BOTH DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we were so sad but we couldn't reset them or when we press A and C nothing happens SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try pressing the RESET button at the back of the tama first... then choose RESET on the option screen, before you try to press A and C to get a new egg.... that might work.
That's exactly what I tried to post but it didn't work! lol :rolleyes:

Well, memetchi_rules, there you go! :D

Yeah but the reset dosent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. Try pressing it with a pen (if you haven't tried that) and press it hard enough (not too hard!) so when you take the pen off of the RESET button it beeps. It should beep anyways...all the time.

Take out the batteries and put it back in it's the same way as resetting but a longer way. Maybe a glitch came in your tamagotchi and you NEED to reset it because glitches take over your tamagotchies.

If it died hold buttons A and C until an egg comes on the screen and press button B if that doesn't work hold a pen in the reset until you hear the reset beep, if that doesn't work take the battry out and put it back in again, if that doesn't work put in a totally new battry and if that doesn't work your tamagotchi is totally SCREWED and... may never work again....

And if the Jenny person moved to Canada where did she move what province, do you know?

Pm me with where she lives in now...

Cause I LIVE IN CANADA!!!

Sometimes you need to take off the battery case and reset. Or hold down a and reset! Hope it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back