V4>Mating>Does the mating partner...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Well, I am just really curious about this one because my Tama seems to always mate with universal characters, Pyonchitchi, Masktchi, Hanatchi, and I want know if you guys think that the mating partner will have any affect on the future growth of the newborn (Shiro)Tsubotchi?

When my Tamas mated with the universal characters, the newborn always ended up in the Meme family. Now, I know what you're thinking: It's because you had the most style points when your Tama was a baby. Now you see, I don't think that's the case because I had the least amount of style points (10, 5, 10) when my Tama evolved into a toddler and if was still a Petitchi which just happens to be in the Meme family if I'm not mistaken

And I think most of the time I have the most intelligence points so that's why I always end up with Gourmetchi/Young Memetchi. Question: Which type of skill points does each teen in the Meme family come from? This way, if I knew, I could actually plan out the growth of my Tamagotchi to get an adult character and a job that I actually enjoy!

I can definitely tell you that I'm livin' the Tamagotchi life, but just in a bit of confusion right now....

GotchiGirl96

Yes, you're right!

Sometimes Parents effect what character you might get!

It is PROVEN I have tried it. It 99% works most of the time.

So if you get the matchmaker, Try to marry a good character!

Maybe you will explore more characters once you've tried this!

P.S There are charts that tell you which skill points you need to get that character!

i shouldnt have thought so, i think it depends on the care.Will 30 people sign up for a survey? me and gotchigirl96 being the first ones.To keep an eye on progress.

Oh, I see. :(

I've been wondering the same thing. I've been on Tama Town and I've clicked on one of those information places and it said that your tamagotchis parent can affect their growth! (I have a feeling it said that they turn into what their parent was...I got quite confused...I didn't see the point of having so many characters if your tama would turn into the same thing over and over continuously and plus my V4 had never turned into the same character so many times before)

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, the only way it would turn into the same character is if it was in the same family, the same gender, the same kind of skill point ratings.

I think you should experiment with it a little bit because i am not completely sure. I think you should try getting a mametchi, kutchipatchi, or mimitchi to see since those are some of the best characters in my opinion. I will experiment and post up my results. :D

Interesting ideas. I'm still not too sure because what would be the affect of the parent?

And I have another question. Why does the matchmaker always bring me universal adults?

If you have 2 tamagotchi and they both have Friendship of 4 harts how do they have babies? :( :D :huh:

I'm not sure, but I don't think the parents affect who the tamagotchi will grow to be. It's probably just your style the way you raise your tamas. :D

It is true that a tamagotchi's ancestors can effect how the tamagotchi grows. Thats why you need to marry certian characters to get the tamagotchi to evolve in the group you want it to. Also, skill points may effect the way your tamagotchi evolves, but it doesn't effect the group.

It's completely random.

Case #1: I had a Togetchi, and he married a Hanatchi. His baby became Tosakatchi at adulthood. (Meme)

Case #2: I had a Pyonkotchi, and she married a Zukyutchi. Her baby is a Harutchi. (Mame)

Case #3: I had a Pyonkotchi, and she married a Gozarutchi. Her baby became Sebiretchi at adulthood. (Kuchi)

So I'm guessing no matter what, they're pretty random. Disagreements? Just post.

Well, the "Petitchi" thing is proven by spudilike that Petithci belongs to mostly the MEME group. Also, the ADULT depends on the child - The group IT belongs to depends on the group the CHILD grows to. This is proven by me. I have had a Tosakatchi - mated to a V3 Pyonkitchi. Had boys. Tosakatchi was a Gourmetchi. This Gen. the child was a Gourmetchi and I got more MEME points than MAME because Tosakatchi belongs to MAME group but you only get it if you have more MAME points. Thus evolving it to Togetchi. So, if I'm correct, Togetchi's child, I a boy, will be a Gourmetchi.

Its it probably totally random. But, I may be wrong. My tamagotchi loves to be in the Mame family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back