NEED QUICK POINTS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truly_kool

Reaction score
I had 18 thousand dollers and i acsadentaly bought something for 14 thousand. now i only have 4 thousand left! i need a quick way to earn some major points. this has never happend before, and i want my money back!!! :eek: :ichigotchi:

Sorry but there is no way to get points back quickly, if you go tama town you can get pretty good points from play ring toss, and a few other games. And playing games on your tama are the only ways to get points.

I would say the fastest way to get more points is to go online and win some points and if you don't want to do that then I would play the game that I'm best at or the one that gives the most points.

I had 18 thousand dollers and i acsadentaly bought something for 14 thousand. now i only have 4 thousand left! i need a quick way to earn some major points. this has never happend before, and i want my money back!!! :) :D
If you really want those GP back, you can get them back fast at the V4 TamaTown. Version 4 Tamatown

If that link does not work, go to TamaTown and click the pruple bubble/cloud that reads "Enter Tamagotchi Town with your V.4 toy!" and you should be able to get into TamaTown with the PC Log-In Password and your knowledge of your V.4 User name. You can earn GP in a lot of places, including the Arcade and the PreSchool. At TamaTown, you can earn up to 9999 GP there. Then, you can enter the password that gives your V4 toy the GP you earned!

Do you understand me?

-Cotton

If you really want those GP back, you can get them back fast at the V4 TamaTown. Version 4 TamatownIf that link does not work, go to TamaTown and click the pruple bubble/cloud that reads "Enter Tamagotchi Town with your V.4 toy!" and you should be able to get into TamaTown with the PC Log-In Password and your knowledge of your V.4 User name. You can earn GP in a lot of places, including the Arcade and the PreSchool. At TamaTown, you can earn up to 9999 GP there. Then, you can enter the password that gives your V4 toy the GP you earned!

Do you understand me?

-Cotton
Correcting Cottons mistake, you can only get up to 9900 GP on V4 TamaTown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back