Sign in to follow this  
tamagirlv2

OMG! WHAT HAPPENED?

i was babysitting my friends tama and the character on the screen started getting bugger and bigger and it blew up!! (the character on the screen not the actual tama) Why did this happen?? HELP!!

WHAT!!!

Maybe it was doing one of them coming up to you screensaver thingeys and then it malfunctioned.

:kuribotchi: :lol: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :o :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

Edited by gingie

dat happens when ur tama is an adult and if u feed it 2 much. ;)

No, that has never happened to mine and it has been 99 pounds. Was it just coming up to the screen? and if your tama is acting fine now don't worry.

She said it exploded.. I highly doubt that, unless its a fake, then I wouldn't be surprised ;)

What she means is it got bigger and bigger then it shrunk straight after which what she thinks when it exploded.Problem solved

It is just one of the cute animations bandai made to make tamagotchis more realistic,

your tama was just coming up to you. isnt it adorable?

p.s. my theory may be incorrect...IS IT ALRIGHT???

CoOkIdOuGh1

my friends tama blew up (the tama not the charicter) :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kusatchi:

is it a glich :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Edited by ahmed

THIS HAPPENED TO ME AT SKOOL ONE TIME! well the tama didnt blow up but the screen was all weird and stuff. i had to reset it about 3 times. and if the screen blew up it was maybe because your tama was dropped, sat on, or something else like that.

-hope i helped you out some way! B) :o