OMG! WHAT HAPPENED?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlv2

Reaction score
i was babysitting my friends tama and the character on the screen started getting bugger and bigger and it blew up!! (the character on the screen not the actual tama) Why did this happen?? HELP!!

WHAT!!!

Maybe it was doing one of them coming up to you screensaver thingeys and then it malfunctioned.

:kuribotchi: :lol: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :eek: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
dat happens when ur tama is an adult and if u feed it 2 much. ;)
No, that has never happened to mine and it has been 99 pounds. Was it just coming up to the screen? and if your tama is acting fine now don't worry.

Most likely your friends tama is a version 4, and you pressed the 'C' button which magnified the tama. I have never heard of a tama exploding! lol...

What she means is it got bigger and bigger then it shrunk straight after which what she thinks when it exploded.Problem solved

It is just one of the cute animations bandai made to make tamagotchis more realistic,

your tama was just coming up to you. isnt it adorable?

p.s. my theory may be incorrect...IS IT ALRIGHT???

CoOkIdOuGh1

is it a glich :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS HAPPENED TO ME AT SKOOL ONE TIME! well the tama didnt blow up but the screen was all weird and stuff. i had to reset it about 3 times. and if the screen blew up it was maybe because your tama was dropped, sat on, or something else like that.

-hope i helped you out some way! B) :eek:

Wow! I think it might be a glitch. I would freak out if it ever happened to me.

I don't think it blew up you probably mistaked it from 'growing to the screen', just a animation bandai included to make the tama more realistic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe your friends tama evolved while you were caring for it. When that happens the tama makes a noise and the screen goes fuzzy, then the new tama arrives. Just a thought.

SFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back