It this ok?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry it takes time to boost there weight plus games do cause them to lose alot of it my tamagotchi v3 stayed around about 20lbs for ages. you haven't abused it :puroperatchi:

mariaw40

Is it ok for my Tamagotchi Masktchi :puroperatchi: to weight 20lb.....please answer.
Yes, it is okay. :marumimitchi: One of my adults is less than 45 pounds, and I am okay with that.

But if you can play the Bump game and you want to win, you may want to make your character weight more than 20 pounds.

So, the answer to your question, vernon, is yes, it is okay for your character (even an adult) to weigh 20 pounds.

-Cotton 1 =]

---

tkdspence, I'd like you to know that if you neglect or abuse your character, your character will not lose a lot of weight. Playing games is one of the things you can do to lessen your characters' weight, but abusing your character or neglecting it is not really one of those things.

I recommend adults to be at least 30 lbs, or else they are completely under weight :(

TamaThanks for all your answers......What is neglect and abuse?..hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back