Name Glitches - the evilest things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
I am SO angry because my tama had the name glitch. It's name changed from Roo to Poo. Not kidding. :puroperatchi:

Will it go away back to normal or will I be stuck with this stupid name forever? Please help. :ichigotchi:

///Matchy :marumimitchi:

I don't know if it goes back to normal because my friend's V4 she named it Kiki but it turned out Iiki. It never turned back to normal but when she looks in parent it says Kiki. I think it's weird. Sorry I'm not help to you. :puroperatchi:

hmm im not sure the best thing to do is to reset then download it

if that dosent work then you hav to reset alltogether

"sorry"

hope this helps

All I know is that is changes and all most never comes back. It happend to my sister. It's name was Itch but the first letter, changed to a bad word! :D

Ouch, I feel bad for you.

I haven't ever heard of this happenig before so sorry...

Sorry, I was no help to you at all.

YOu should be able to choosse your name on the next generation...

Well, if not reset and down load if that doesn't work, live with it, or reset it totally...

mimichi7 ^ _ ^

All I know is that is changes and all most never comes back. It happend to my sister. It's name was Itch but the first letter, changed to a bad word! :D
u mean...not sayn it!4 a day my tamas name changed frum Bobby 2 Obby.its weird!

Yeah i named mine hitch and it changed into the b word

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i named mine hitch and it changed into the b word
My sister was relived to hear that. But the name wasent itch, it was glitch. So the first 2 letters changed.

My sister was relived to hear that. But the name wasent itch, it was glitch. So the first 2 letters changed.
It couldn't be named Glitch! That's 6 letters! Your tama can only have a 5 letter name or less but not more than 5.

No the name glitch hasn't happened to me yet! :( But if i did I wonder what the name would change to? :D

It happened to me. FRED to DRED. and KIKI to LIKI. and KIMI to LIMI.

This has happened to me, too! I had a Tama named "Gerty" and it got somehow changed to "Eerty"! It got me a little mad, and I couldn't change it back and I had to live with it.

ive never had it happen to me before, but my friends sister tried to name her tama Lizie, but it came out Eliz. it deleted the second i entirely and scrambled the rest of the letters. it stayed that way, even in the history list. unfortunately, Eliz died when her owner lost her. then her sister had to help her start a new tama.

P.S. Roo could change to Poo if you just take the slanted line off of the R. Sorry, I hope it goes away! :)

That happend to me too.I named my JJ but it changed to HJ.I downloaded it and it went back to normal. ;) :huh: :huh: :huh:

yes mine has called bob and it changed the b**b

Did this happen to every character you had? Or was it just occasional?
Mostly I would have to say "Rare" I raised about 12 tamagotchi adults, and this has only happened once to my tamagotchi before... ;)

///Locky458

I forgot...I also had a Tamagotchi with the name JAKE but it turned into HAKE. Its somewhere under What Happened To My Tamagotchi?!

Hehe. I guess I'm not the only one. I like the name Itch. But how could it turn to glitch if that's 6 letters? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back