Weightless tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to my V4 Itchigotchi, it was the first time that glitch had happened to me and I kinda freaked!. But after awhile I thought it was cool.

Yea I kept playing jump rope untill I noticed she was 0lbs!!!! I have an anorexic Ichigotchi!

thats funny..... one time my baby was 8lbs, and i won a game and it ended up burning off 4 lbs! so it was 4, and babys natural weight is 5. but ive never heard of a weightless tama... just make sure you dont take it out in any strong wind! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My V4 Ichigotchi :) Is 0 lbs, how is that possble or is it even supposed to happen?
Hello sarris70204243.

Just so you know Ichigotchi is one of the best tamas you can get

so it is not to odd that he is so light.

I had a :) and it's minimum weight was 1lb,

I had a Ichigotchi that turned into ponytchi.

You are lucky to get her.

Regards, LA :(

Good look.

Yeah :( The common glitch for Ichigotchi! Don't worry your tamagotchi's ok. Besides she's a strawberry! :)

<_< Locky458 :unsure:

It's actually not a glitch. I currently have an Ichigotchi on my V4 right now and she is 9 pounds. BanDai decided to add this little twist to the Ichigotchi character for some reason making them capable of becoming 0 pounds. Talk about anorexic!

I've had that happen to me before. It's not a glitch. 0 pounds is its base weight. BanDai has decided to make Ichigotchi anorexic, lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back