Broken heart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diva99

Reaction score
i was soooo excited 2day because i had my shcool dance tomorrow and i was going wit my best bf ever harrison and then just be4 i left skool he sed " we have 2 talk" so i followed him behind the toilet blocks ( XD wat a great place) n he.... he.... brock up with me i mean how mean is dat right before da skool dance he sed he liked another girl _ IT ISN'T FAIR on da bright side though this other boi wanted 2 go with me to da dance n i was going to ask if he was still avalible wat ya think :)

At your age, I wouldn't worry about boys. But what would I know?

I'd just go anyway and have a great time with your friends :)

But still, what would I know?

thanx dat cheered me up if i go out with dis other boi he would treat me like an angel all though i don't think i deserve it

Well do you know any other boys that have a crush on you and you kinda like him back? If so, ask him to the dance. If he has feelings for you he'd want to go with you, and if you have feelings for him you'd want to go with him.

I've got a broken heart and I made a song callled

what becomes of a lonley heart

...ok....

me and kenzy are goning good i hope for a really really really really really really really really (well you get it ) long time hmmm i geuss i neaver had a broken heart

Lucky you!

Well if you like him then go! You do deserve him! Just go have fun! Who cares about boys! Just go have fun with whoever you want! If he isn't avadible don't worry! You might get asked when you're at the dance!

thx guys i asked him out he sed yes u should have seen da grin on him i have to go in 1 hour to my 25 year old sisters 2 get ready the i m going a 8 - 10 pm ^^

At your age, I wouldn't worry about boys. But what would I know?I'd just go anyway and have a great time with your friends :huh:

But still, what would I know?
I agree. Too young, crushes are going to continue to be like this for a while, so probably best to stay away from relationships until you're older lol.

If you feel down about this though, since that other guy did ask you, definitely go back and see if he is available. If not just go with your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back