TAMAS AT SKOOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TAMA~MAN~

Reaction score
:blink: Ok to not get ur tama confiscated all you have to do is the turn the sound off, and every know and then ask the teacher if u can go to the toilet if she says yes got in a toilet cubicle thing and check on it facing the toilet so when some people look under (i dont know why) they wont know ur using ur tama. Than why'll your in there feed ur tama and check the store and do wateva!! hope i helped :unsure:

Lol, turn around so when people check under the cubicle? That just made my fricken day! I've done that before, but not asking to go to the washroom I just check it lmao.

hey , i found these tips on a website.i dont no what version it´s for but i think its for v1 or v2 or v3 cuz i have 2 tamagotchi v4 and i tried these on my 2 tamagotchi and it didnt work so good luck if it works on ur tamagotchi!

Book:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your book.

A B A C A B A C

Costume:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your costume.

C B A A C A B C

Hint:

When the costume comes off The costume will automatically come off when your Tamagotchi goes to sleep.

submitted by Anonymous - Feb 26, 2006

Hair Gel/Potion:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your hair gel/potion.

A C B C A B A C

Honey:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your honey.

B C B A C A B A

Lamp:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your lamp.

A A B C C B A C

Love Potion:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your love potion.

B C B A C A B A

Computer:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your computer.

A C C B A C A B

Skateboard:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your skateboard.

A C A B A C C B

Spaceship:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your spaceship.

A B A A C B C A B

Steak:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your steak.

B A C B C A C B

Whole Cake:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your whole cake.

A B B A C B C C

Instant Growth (to adult):

Press the following code - A B C C A B

Chocolate Bar:

Set the date to October 31st and the time to 6:59pm. Wait a minute untill 7pm and you will get a chocolate bar in your shop.

Cookie:

Set the date to October 14th and the time to 2:59pm. Wait a minute untill 3pm and you will get a cookie in your shop.

Bowl of Noodles:

Set the date to May 14th and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for a minute untill 3pm and you will get a bowl of noodles in your shop.

large parfait:

Set the date to your birthday and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for one minute unitll 3pm and you will get a large parfait in your shop.

yogurt:

Change the date to your birthday and the time to 100. You will get a yogurt in your shop.

Get Chased by a turkey:

Set the date to November 18th and the time to 1:59 pm. Wait a minute untill 2pm, a turkey will begin chasing your Tamagotchi. Note: You must have a adult.

Christmas present:

Set the date to December 24th and time to 10:29 pm Wait for one minute untill 10:30, and Santa will appear. He will transform into a present.

Dancing Christmas tree:

Set the date to December 25th and time to 1:59 pm Wait for one minute untill 2pm and a dancing Christmas tree will appear.

Dancing snowman:

Set the date to February 20 and time to 1:59 pm Wait for one minute untill 2pm and a dancing snowman will appear in the background.

Tamagotchi activities:

Set the time to 1:59 pm and wait one minute untill 2pm. Your Tamagotchi will start to sing, watch television, or practice running.

Flowers:

You can get a bunch of flowers by going to shop, and without shocking him, press A, C, A, C, B, B, C, A.

Hint: UFO:

Buy a UFO for $5,000. This will allow you to go places, such as Paris, the beach, or the moon. If you have a baby it will go too.

Bump:

To make your Tamagotchi better at bump, make it 99 pounds by giving it snacks. Give it medicine when it has a toothache.

If your Tamagotchi weighs quite a lot go on Bump. However, there are only eight rounds. Depending on how much your Tamagotchi weighs, the more points you will receive. For example, if your Tamagotchi weighs 99 lb. you are most likely to get 200 points. However, if your Tamagotchi weights only about 40 to

Slot:

If you get a triangle or circle on the first or second square keep pressing the middle button and you will usually get the same thing.

Hint: Make adult leave its baby:

After you have had your baby for 24 hours, set the time to 11:59 p.m. The lights should turn on with the adult awake, but the baby still asleep. After a few minutes it should leave.

Twins:

When your Tamagotchi dies, hold A + B + C until you hear a beep. After the beep, release B and C then press "Reset". Keep holding A until you see two eggs.

Make the matchmaker come:

If you want the matchmaker to come quickly, go to the friends list. Select a friend. Note: From this point it will only work if you have a friend. Then, press C, B, A, C, B, A, A.

Get a Easter bunny role an easter egg:

Become an adult and set the time to 2pm. Wait 1 min and an easter bunny will be roling an easter egg.

submitted by Ryleyrox - Mar 21, 2006

Easy birthday:

Reset your tamagotchi and make its birthday today's date.

submitted by alyshia - Mar 21, 2006

Toilette train easily:

Before your tamagotchi is going to poo it will have lines on both sides of it ! press the toilette before it poo's and it will go in the tiolette instead of the floor. You have to do this 4 times before it is fully tiolette trained.

Playing "Heading":

When you are playing "Heading" try to stay in the middle so you can win. Hint:when you hit the ball 20 times you will get 400 points!!

submitted by HelloKitty4Ever - Mar 29, 2006

Turn sound on/off:

To turn the sound off, hold down c+a then it will come up with sound on off press a untill you get to off and then press b!

submitted by courtney - Mar 24, 2006

Point system:

The following is the point system for the Game "heading". If you get 20 hits, the screen displays some fireworks.

1st of all, there is already a large topic regarding how to keep your Tamagotchi away from teachers, bosses etc.

2nd of all, isabele10 I appreciate your hard work, searching codes for your Tamagotchi but,

Most of those codes do not work.

And isabele10 you should not top old topics. This thread has not been active for a few months.

I think someone should close this before it goes in the wrong direction.

What do you mean tama school? is this on a v4? v4.5? something else? I'm confused! :huh:

Yeah, I've done the old "can I visit the restroom?" trick. Luckily, nobody looks under stall doors at my school. A lot of kids at my school have tamas.

When I go to school I just set the time on my tama for when it sleep's and when I get back from school I wake it up. I hope this help.

hey , i found these tips on a website.i dont no what version it´s for but i think its for v1 or v2 or v3 cuz i have 2 tamagotchi v4 and i tried these on my 2 tamagotchi and it didnt work so good luck if it works on ur tamagotchi!Book:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your book.

A B A C A B A C

Costume:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your costume.

C B A A C A B C

Hint:

When the costume comes off The costume will automatically come off when your Tamagotchi goes to sleep.

submitted by Anonymous - Feb 26, 2006

Hair Gel/Potion:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your hair gel/potion.

A C B C A B A C

Honey:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your honey.

B C B A C A B A

Lamp:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your lamp.

A A B C C B A C

Love Potion:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your love potion.

B C B A C A B A

Computer:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your computer.

A C C B A C A B

Skateboard:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your skateboard.

A C A B A C C B

Spaceship:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your spaceship.

A B A A C B C A B

Steak:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your steak.

B A C B C A C B

Whole Cake:

Go to the shop and quickly press A three times (within 2 seconds). If it is done correctly the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press the following to get your whole cake.

A B B A C B C C

Instant Growth (to adult):

Press the following code - A B C C A B

Chocolate Bar:

Set the date to October 31st and the time to 6:59pm. Wait a minute untill 7pm and you will get a chocolate bar in your shop.

Cookie:

Set the date to October 14th and the time to 2:59pm. Wait a minute untill 3pm and you will get a cookie in your shop.

Bowl of Noodles:

Set the date to May 14th and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for a minute untill 3pm and you will get a bowl of noodles in your shop.

large parfait:

Set the date to your birthday and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for one minute unitll 3pm and you will get a large parfait in your shop.

yogurt:

Change the date to your birthday and the time to 100. You will get a yogurt in your shop.

Get Chased by a turkey:

Set the date to November 18th and the time to 1:59 pm. Wait a minute untill 2pm, a turkey will begin chasing your Tamagotchi. Note: You must have a adult.

Christmas present:

Set the date to December 24th and time to 10:29 pm Wait for one minute untill 10:30, and Santa will appear. He will transform into a present.

Dancing Christmas tree:

Set the date to December 25th and time to 1:59 pm Wait for one minute untill 2pm and a dancing Christmas tree will appear.

Dancing snowman:

Set the date to February 20 and time to 1:59 pm Wait for one minute untill 2pm and a dancing snowman will appear in the background.

Tamagotchi activities:

Set the time to 1:59 pm and wait one minute untill 2pm. Your Tamagotchi will start to sing, watch television, or practice running.

Flowers:

You can get a bunch of flowers by going to shop, and without shocking him, press A, C, A, C, B, B, C, A.

Hint: UFO:

Buy a UFO for $5,000. This will allow you to go places, such as Paris, the beach, or the moon. If you have a baby it will go too.

Bump:

To make your Tamagotchi better at bump, make it 99 pounds by giving it snacks. Give it medicine when it has a toothache.

If your Tamagotchi weighs quite a lot go on Bump. However, there are only eight rounds. Depending on how much your Tamagotchi weighs, the more points you will receive. For example, if your Tamagotchi weighs 99 lb. you are most likely to get 200 points. However, if your Tamagotchi weights only about 40 to

Slot:

If you get a triangle or circle on the first or second square keep pressing the middle button and you will usually get the same thing.

Hint: Make adult leave its baby:

After you have had your baby for 24 hours, set the time to 11:59 p.m. The lights should turn on with the adult awake, but the baby still asleep. After a few minutes it should leave.

Twins:

When your Tamagotchi dies, hold A + B + C until you hear a beep. After the beep, release B and C then press "Reset". Keep holding A until you see two eggs.

Make the matchmaker come:

If you want the matchmaker to come quickly, go to the friends list. Select a friend. Note: From this point it will only work if you have a friend. Then, press C, B, A, C, B, A, A.

Get a Easter bunny role an easter egg:

Become an adult and set the time to 2pm. Wait 1 min and an easter bunny will be roling an easter egg.

submitted by Ryleyrox - Mar 21, 2006

Easy birthday:

Reset your tamagotchi and make its birthday today's date.

Toilette train easily:

Before your tamagotchi is going to poo it will have lines on both sides of it ! press the toilette before it poo's and it will go in the tiolette instead of the floor. You have to do this 4 times before it is fully tiolette trained.

Playing "Heading":

When you are playing "Heading" try to stay in the middle so you can win. Hint:when you hit the ball 20 times you will get 400 points!!

submitted by HelloKitty4Ever - Mar 29, 2006

Turn sound on/off:

To turn the sound off, hold down c+a then it will come up with sound on off press a untill you get to off and then press b!

submitted by courtney - Mar 24, 2006

Point system:

The following is the point system for the Game "heading". If you get 20 hits, the screen displays some fireworks.
i do not know why this cods that you gived us are not working in my tamagotchi!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back