Weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiko_girl

Reaction score
hey, how weird is this! my friend now can only eat scones, why is that?

and, when she goes into the present thing, where u can wrap them. her tama said that there is 5 balls in the food part, of the present, insted of 3 cookies, a steak and apizza?

how weird is that!?

makiko_girl

p.s plz help me, i really need to know!

It is a glitch. Did your friend debug her tama and then un-debug it? Because that messes you tamagotchi up sometimes.

maybe it is a glich and i agree with shadowprincess238 because it does mess up your tama and weird things

I've had similar problems happen twice before on my V4. The only way I found to get the missing built-in foods and snacks back (scone, sushi, bread, cereal, cone, pudding, tart, orange), was to do a total reset. This clears all items, points, friends list, souvenirs, etc. and starts your Tamagotchi over again at generation 1, but it clears up the problem: press the Reset button on the back, then select Reset from the Download / Reset menu on the screen.

nah, she didnt debug it, and she REALLY does NOT want 2 reset it because in the parent lit her grandfather was the tensatchi! and that wos her first tama eva! :p

but does any 1 no how she can put every thing back?

makiko_girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back