Tamagotchi.com updated!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
BanDai finally updated Tamagotch.com and added a entirely new page! On the home page, in place of the Celebrity Connection picture is a link that says "Are you livin' the Tamagotchi life?". If you click on it, it takes you to a whole page dedicated to V4! It shows you all of the V4 characters (with personality descriptions...finally ;) ), all of the Gotchi-Prizes, all of the Cell Phone numbers (yes, there are more than just the Mr. Turtlepedia number), and a few other things! :D

Also, under the Downloads section, the downloadable screensaver has been changed! Instead of the boring slide puzzle screensaver, the new one features several adorable character animations.

Go check it out for yourself!

-Tamaguy#1 :wub:

That's really good! I never knew that you could ring other people but your parent or grandparent. Thanks for that :wub: ;)

I know, it's awesome! :( I'm glad BanDai finally updated that site. I guess it takes a long time to update because they have other sites to run too (like Power Rangers or Ben 10, etc).

-Tamaguy#1 :p

BanDai finally updated Tamagotch.com and added a entirely new page! On the home page, in place of the Celebrity Connection picture is a link that says "Are you livin' the Tamagotchi life?". If you click on it, it takes you to a whole page dedicated to V4! It shows you all of the V4 characters (with personality descriptions...finally B) ), all of the Gotchi-Prizes, all of the Cell Phone numbers (yes, there are more than just the Mr. Turtlepedia number), and a few other things! B)
Also, under the Downloads section, the downloadable screensaver has been changed! Instead of the boring slide puzzle screensaver, the new one features several adorable character animations.

Go check it out for yourself!

-Tamaguy#1 :eek:
yeah! What is the cell phone numbers for? :eek: please tell me! :eek: I need to know!(not to be rude) what is the cell phone and how do you get it! :furawatchi:

thank you for your time!

doglover10 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back