Tamagotchi v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksthecat

Reaction score
What kind of features would you want on a tama v5, if they made one? :huh:

I have many ideas but I really can't post them now. I'm in a hurry. LOL But definatly a light on the screen would be handy so you can play with your tam in the dark.

Colored Pixels

Interchangeable shells

etc.

Check out the link at the very bottom of my siggy, and if you could post on about what you would want to change on your tamas that you already own, (it kinda coincides with this) :mellow:

i got a idea a computer as an item :rolleyes: :mellow: :eek: :D :furawatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :wub: :p

i would like a tamagotchi in the shape as a tama lol like mametchi or masktchi

I'd like to have a 'buddy' type mode like you get in a Nintendo DS. So not only can you connect but when Two tama's are near each other in this mode (like 10 feet or something) they'll make a sound of do something to let you know. You can meet up with other Tama parents you haven't met before this way.

That might be hoping for too much but how cool would it be.

me i would want to travel around tama planet and be able to visit the kin g and parents ,AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get every character ever made but theres no way they could be able to do that , becuase th at would probably take years to put all those features in a smaall tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :D :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
all im asking for is colored pixles and a touch screen. That would be so COOL!!!!!!!!!

:) :D :D :D

I think a mode where your tama looks after itself for a short amount of time [2-4 hours incase you forget to pause - or you just feel like it?] I'd also like them beads like on the emtamas & uratamas!

I'd like to have a 'buddy' type mode like you get in a Nintendo DS. So not only can you connect but when Two tama's are near each other in this mode (like 10 feet or something) they'll make a sound of do something to let you know. You can meet up with other Tama parents you haven't met before this way.
That might be hoping for too much but how cool would it be.
That's a good idea, except if you have 2 V5's you keep next to each other, they might be screaming beeps at you nonstop.

I agree with the others: it's about time that Tamagotchi should have multicolored pixels, a back-light, and improvement on that sort of stuff. And better-looking characters. But I guess we'll just have to wait another year and see. :furawatchi:

That's a good idea, except if you have 2 V5's you keep next to each other, they might be screaming beeps at you nonstop.

I agree with the others: it's about time that Tamagotchi should have multicolored pixels, a back-light, and improvement on that sort of stuff. And better-looking characters. But I guess we'll just have to wait another year and see. B)
That's why you'd have a certain 'buddy-seeking mode' you'd have to put it in, so they wouldn't do it all the time, and you could only put one on it and go out because you really only need one in that mode to work.

Add in a concur on the pixel and lighting.

how about they make these buy and put options like a backlight for 4.99 or a coloured pixels packege easy to install 6.99\

e.t.c

ok i know this sounds wierd but.....a cell phone. like the tama is shaped like a cell phone and you really can call people. the points from games act like minutes. that would be so cool!!☺☻♥

It would be cool if you can tell your tama what to do like a microphone on top. Or maybe if like your in the movies with your tama it will look at the tv screen and eat candy or popcorn etc. And maybe a touch screen that comes with a stylus. :eek: :D :eek: :blink: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back