April fools day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_v2 freak

Reaction score
i need some pranks to pull on my mom and dad tomorow!!

and my teacher on monday. but not to mean but mean enof.

note im 11 so i cant do dog poo beacuse i cant use the oven bymyself!

OK. I got a good idea. How about you tell them that you accidently ordered a brand new TV a few days ago and when you bring them in the living room to see it, you say APRIL FOOLS! Sounds good, they'll be so surprised. I think it would work out pretty well. I'm gonna pull that one on my parents tomorrow and see how it works.

good idea exept i will switch the food insted of label!!

and i plan to switch evry single clok in the house backwards 20min

good idea exept i will switch the food insted of label!!

and i plan to switch evry single clok in the house backwards 20min

How about you tell them that all you want to do is eat soy sauce and say it like you really mean it and when they act all freaked out you scream APRIL FOOLS!

if you have a cat but some warm water on the bed or something and tell then the cat peed on the bed.i did it to my brother befor he washed all his blakets.

lol this one is gross my sis did it last April Fools.

Make sure you have a carton of milk. When NOBODY is around put any food color in it. It can be any color you want (ie; red, yellow etc.)

It is funny how people react...............but drinking the milk..............tastes the same.............but the body reaction (poop) will be.....................colorful...............

P.S. I only know this prank cuz i helped my sis do it.

Hahaha

It just sounds so disgusting... AND FUN!!!! YAY!!!!!

♪Eva♪

i just did the prank in the main washroom!! and i did the milk one but also added some vinila!!!

keep those idas coming!!!

i just did the prank in the main washroom!! and i did the milk one but also added some vinila!!!keep those idas coming!!!
its late but i got a good one: spray some cream onto their hands and then tickle their face,when they go to scratch their face they will put all the cream onto their faces if they wake up shout april fools! lol

A good one I heard about a long time ago is putting baby powder in a hairdryer, so when whoever is going to use the hairdryer turns it on a giant cloud of powder flies into their WET hair XD

Put a note on your mom or dad's bathroom mirror that says, "Objects in mirror are older than they appear"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back